🍋Satoru Gojo [past mistakes]

•Art by 3aem on Twitter

•TW: 69, creampie, blowjobs

•slight, well maybe not so slight spoiler for season 2 episode 9, and the movie

•a little frustrating in the beginning

__________________「(•⌒▽⌒•)ゞ__________________

"Domain expansion: endless void." You hear a clear voice casually sounding from behind you before being transported into a space so wide you saw nothing even when there was no less than everything at once surrounding you within it. Your head suddenly started aching and the world around you spun in circles. Then, just when your brain tried to make use of all the information drowning it in a flood of stimuli, a blinding flash painted your vision white and your surroundings turned back to the abandoned school you were hunting a curse at earlier. The veil slowly lowered itself back to the ground, your head still spinning, leaving you dizzy from your short trip into Gojo's domain, as the white haired man nonchalantly caught you with one big hand wrapping around your arm since you're prone to loose your sense of balance after a rollercosterride in his void.

Stumbling a few steps forward you mumbled a quick 'Thanksˋ and he responded just as nonchalantly. "No problem." There was no warmth in his words, no snicker following afterwards, which made you lift your gaze toward him, straightening back up in the process, one of your brows arched in bewilderment. Unusual.

The curse was exorcised and the job done, so you and Gojo left the gloomy building behind you, walking in easy silence.
"You know," your voice cut through it, causing Gojo to glance into your direction, "it's kinda hot when you say that." Your hands clasped behind your back as you strolled alongside him languidly. "When I say what?", he quirked a brow. "Domain expansion.", dropping your voice a few tones you tried mimicking him. A soft chuckle being carried through the warm summer air at that, making you grin in response. Light heat coloring your cheeks.

"Your brother would kill me if he'd heard that." "My brother is dead.", you retorded, forgetting that Gojo had not processed Geto's death as well as you had, which you instantly scolded yourself for and nervously glanced up at the tall man walking by your side. A sigh filled with grief slipped past his lips followed by a barely audible "Yeah". Unpleasant silence emerged from that shortage of words, wrapping itself around your throat, as if suffocating you. You gulped down a thick lump of salvia, trying to gather all your courage to speak through the heavy tension.

"Do, you still like him? After all the bad people stuff he did, you know?" "Bad people stuff?" Gojo chuckled, arching a brow as he too glanced down at you, making you smile croockedly, carefully. He directed his gaze forward, eyes focusing on something in the distance as he sighed once more and then added: "I honsetly don't know how to feel about him. There is affection lingering, but he strayed so far away, what use is it to hold onto it?" The corners of his lips hung low, which caused your smile to freeze. A chill ran down your spine. So he was still hanging onto the feelings he had towards Geto. Thinking about it made your heart ache uncomfortably, like someone had forced a knife through your ribs that now clung way to tight around your lungs.

You did not know what to answer and instead of saying anything wrong again decided that it would probably help him more to just give his hand a light, but reassuring squeeze before letting go again sheepishly, leaving both yours and his arms hang loosey at your sides, lonely.

Gojo would probably not admit it, but those small gestures of kindness you gifted him from time to time and your warm skin brushing against his in the most comforting way, helped him calm his mind and he craved more of it almost everytime the feeling faded away.

It was rare for Gojo to show his true emotions, at least the negative ones, but around you he felt safe enough to sometimes let his guard down and you appreciated it very much, knowing you are like a safe haven for him almost made you a little proud and you did everything to not give him reason to regret opening up to you.