🦋Satoru Gojo [husband]

Art by: pxne.xx on insta

•Parent AU

•TW: a little lime
__________________________________________________

You stood at your garden's fence chatting with Shoko, since she had brought you some leftovers from her birthday party yesterday. The both of you laughed as you indulged in excited conversation about yesterday's events and how adorable drunk Kiyotaka had looked as Kento had, more or less, dragged him home. A sudden exasperated growl interrupted you two and you turned around to make out who it came from.

As your head spun around you saw Satoru standing in the doorway, holding both of your little children in his arms. His head hung low on his shoulders, an expression that could not scream for help more than it did and dark circles being present underneath his eyes. Hair all messed up and giving his powerless appearance a sexy touch.
The little one in his right arm calmly sucked on his pacifier, while your other son kept on smudging the weird figures he doodled on your husbands cheek with a black pen. You could only hope it was not permanent marker.

Shoko swayed to the side to get a better look at what was happening behind you and exploded into uncontrolled laughter as she caught just a glimpse of Satoru. You couldn't keep it in either even after pressing your hand to your mouth and burst out as well. To that Satoru twisted his face into a more than annoyed expression, making it even harder to stop the giggling. It was truly a sight to savor and as if Shoko could read your thoughts she dug out her phone and you heard the quiet click of her camera taking a picture.

Feeling bad for your usually oh-so energetic husband you showed some mercy by walking up to him and taking Seungho, your elder son, who was still no more than four years old, out of his arm. The white haired boy looked at you with the brightest smile he could put on and said joyfully: "Look mommy, daddy looks so much better now." "Oh yeah, I see. You've truly got talent, you should help me put my make up on sometime.", you giggled. Satoru only snorted before he shifted his gaze over to Shoko and finally put on somewhat of a smile. "You wanna come in?", he asked his old friend gesturing towards the entryway. "Oh no, thanks, you look busy enough." She answered and waved a short goodbye, smiling back at Seungho, who waved his hand at her happily, a huge grin plastered over his small face.

You poked him on his cheek lightly and then turned your attention to your husband. "Let's go inside and wash your face." You suggested. "Not only my face." Satoru revealed and you could see more paintings spreading over his torso as he tugged his shirt down at the collar. A soft chuckle escaped your lips. You gifted him a quick peck and then gently pushed him back into the house.

"I hope you're not going to be as annoying as your older brother." Satoru wished, caressing his younger son's cheek, making him smile sweetly, which also caused a handsome smile to tug on Gojo's lips. "Hey! You wanted even a third child, remember?" You teased him, lightly poking your elbow into his side. Satoru breathed out exhausted: "Yeah. Let's think that over again." A soft giggle rang through the air and another peck landed on his cheek.

"Me too, me too." Seungho demanded and you obliged with pleasure. Before you withdrew your head you rubbed your noses onto each others, which left him squeaking cheerfully. "Don't you steal your mother from me." Satoru smiled at his eldest messing through Seungho's fluffy hair, causing the child to show his pearly whites once more. "You got mommy all night." He retorded and then wriggled his feet, signaling he wanted to walk by himself. You set him down and shortly froze in your movement as Satoru stated: "Surely do." His tone was seductively low and teasing which made blood rush to your face and you hit him in his ribcage again after you straightened back up. He answered with a light peck on your neck, causing the fiery red to take an even darker shade.