Band!Sal x Reader

You exhaled the large hit of your vape you took a moment ago as you bop your head to the sound of your favorite artists music. The lyrics explaining explaining something dark and ominous, gorey and mentally torturing. You werent sure what it was, but the songs had an allure, a bit of small hidden truths that drew you to their music. Sallyface and his band had you in a trance anytime you listened to their music, and you simply adored it. none of your other music made you feel this way, it was almost as if you were there, experiencing it all. It felt so dangerously close to you experiencing the exact same mental torment. And you enjoyed every second of it.

   After about an hour of listening to his most recent album, you had gotten a notification from ticket master, your go to band concert website. Your favorite band was bout to go on tour, and ideally enough you had the money for it. Packing your bags, you pick your most fitting outfits for the occasion, but you had one in specific that showed off your tattoos perfectly, and you prayed it would grab his attention. After you had bought your tickets, all you had to do was make hotel reservations and wait for the day.  Even just thinking about it made your heart beat faster and you could feel the dopamine being produced in your brain.

  By the time you reached the hotel, you had someone drop off your luggage, so you walked over and opened the surprisingly large box of your belongings. Today was the day. You finally put on the outfit you were so excited to share. You slipped on the sleeveless cropped fishnet top, looking yourself up and down in the mirror. You may not be the most built, but the way this top hugged you was perfect. Next, you slipped on your black ripped to hell skinny jeans, pairing them with a set of 6 inch platforms that were in mint condition. After applying light makeup to make you look a bit more dead, and adding your favorite accessories to go with the outfit, you finally leave for the concert.

   The music was booming, the crowd screaming, you were the happiest you've ever been, especially since you bought for the front row. You were really excited to be a trailbreaker, already making devious eye contact with the cops. Finally, you hear a guitar rift that send chills up your spine, your eyes shift up to look at the band you adore so much. For the slightest of moments your eyes meet sal's and you smile before screaming the lyrics. As you grip the front row railing, headbanging as if your life depended on it, your favorite song begins. Goosebumps appear all over as you can do nothing but stare in awe. The way he gave nothing but raw passion, playing every note with intention and his truth, it made you feel a certain way that no other music could. His hand reaches out to the crowd, fingers grazing yours. It's nearly ecstatic.

  Nearing the end of the concert, you grab your backstage pass out of your pocket, thankful it didn't fall out as a security guard guides you towards sal's room. Once you arrived, he gave you a nod and you walked in, you could feel your heartbeat through your whole body. Your eyes meet and you were at a loss for words, other than your painfully bad small talk.

"I-im at a loss for words, I apologize."

"Don't worry about it, I'm more worried about whether or not you recognize me Y/N"

   He said, much to your surprise. All you could bring yourself to do was shake your head as you stood there in complete and utter confusion. Sal simply reached into his pocket, pulling out an old photo from highschool. You simply stared at it, surprised beyond belief. You began to tear up. See, sal had kind of dissapeared with the group back in senior year, and you had stayed in nockfell ever since. Another thing is that you and him had a tad bit of an awkward relationship. You weren't official, but you guys were certainly possessive over one another. He always looked at you like you were the only person that mattered.

   You looked at him then back at the photo, tearing up and playfully punching his arm before you tackle him, kissing all over his mask before you heard a click, and the mask shifted off. Sally's face had been exposed to you once more, for the first time in years. Tears streamed down your face ruining your makeup before your lips met his scarred ones. In that moment, you were the happiest you've ever been. It was complete and utter bliss.

   After the little fiasco, you and Sal had traded numbers, meeting on occasion after you had admitted to him that you wanted to be official. You met up once more at your apartment, your lip tint now on his mask as you gave him some smooches. Flopping yourself down on the couch, you cuddled up to each other. He held you in his arms and you felt the safest you ever have. He kisses the top of your head and chuckles, ruffling your hair while you guys begin to watch a new horror movie.

You were in utter bliss, with the man you love and adore.