Larry x Reader

Jesus. If the nightmare didnt kill you, the damn alarm clock just might. You slam you hand on it in order to quiet its racket. Reluctantly, you sit you and look at the time, realizing you woke up an hour and a half early.

"God damn it" you mutter to yourself as you slide off your bed very briefly. You made yourself some coffee and some tea for later before you grab your phone to text your closest friend, Larry motherfucking Johnson. This man had seen you sob on his floor, with your eyes all puffy, and even seen you naked and not gave a fuck. He was the one person you knew that you could truly trust. And it kinda scared you.

5:07Am:
Y/N: yo Larry, you alive or snoring your day away lmao?

Larry: Nah not quite. You good man? You dont usually wake up this early unless you have that shitty nightmare again.

Y/N: Damn you caught on pretty quite larbear.

Larry: Need to come to the tree house?

Y/N: honestly, probably. Meet in 10?

Larry: You bet ur ass.

You got on your thickest jacket. You swear that no matter what season it was, it's always cold as balls here. You put on your usual boots and walk outside to meet larry. He meets you halfway as he meets you with a safe, large hug before he let's go and offers you a smoke.  You take one and he lights yours with his own lit cigarette. You blush as he never did that.

God how you wish that you could make it LESS obvious you have a crush on the tall lanky metal man. But honestly you doubt that he noticed. You both walk to the treehouse cigs in hand and you climb up and lay on the cold wooden floor. You look to your right and see larry stating back at you before starting the conversation.

"Y/N what's up? This is the third time this week. You never have the nightmare this frequently"

He says. You let out a sigh and once more release your emotional baggage, but you didnt realize you  let all your feelings slip.

"And not only that but I'm scared ash might take you away. You're the only person I've loved this much larry"

You stop and realize what you said before sitting up and apologizing vigorously. He sits up along side you and takes an inhale of his cig before he grabs your face and meets it to yours, ehaling his smoke into your lungs. You inhale as he exhales and he parts from you. You let out the puff of smoke he gave you before blushing and shyly asking if that meant he returned the feelings. He punched you in the a RH m and said,

"No shit sherlock, now are we gonna cuddle or what cause it's cold as hell and we still have a half hour before we even needed to get ready"

You grin and you shuffle to your boyfriend and koala cuddle him. He places his hands on your lower back and shoulder and you both pass out

Then wake up late for school and fucking sprinting hoping not to get a huge ass lecture.