Sally x Reader

The bell rang as last period end and I sat up to meet up at the doorway with Sal. You walk up casually- or tried to. As you blushed furiously. Along with your badass friendship, you are slightly mad at yourself for catching feelings for the blue haired boy.

You walk alongside each other as you finally start a conversation.  "Hey, sal wanna hang at my place and play some Doom?" You asked, kinda loud since the hallways were jam packed. He simply replied with a "sure" before the two of you walked off and went to your place. As you walked in, all you said was "wanna make a bet?"  You said this while being sure that you could kick his ass at Doom. He shrugged and said "why not, but let's make the stakes real quick" you nodded and you both got comfy on the bed. As you placed your legs over his while blushing 50 shades of red. You turned to him before saying "If I win, you have to buy my my favorite dessert for a week". He sighed and giggled before replying with "okay, deal. If I win, then you have to do whatever I say for 24 hours"

To that you blush before nodding and powering up Doom Eternal.

"FUCKING SHIT TITS" you scream before throwing down the controller. You huffed and looked to sal. "First request mr fisher?" You say sarcastically. He laughs a bit before replying to your question. "Fine, then first request is for you to shut your eyes Y/N"
You nod, confused.

And within a few moment you felt his scarred lips upon yours, catching you off guard. Your eyes flutter open as you get your first official look at Sally's face. And your first reaction was to cups his cheeks in your palms and place your lips against yours and parted with a sigh of content. You keep your hands on his face as you say
"Holy shit, Sal. You're handsome. "
He looks away and blushes before you release his face, give him a fist bump, get on his lap and koala  hig him as he continues to play the game, snuggling back into you neck as he says "I love you Y/N" you blush and snuggle into his neck before you say "I love you too sal".

You pass out soon after as sal Carrys you to his apartment and lays you in his bed before snuggling up and sleeping beside you.

You both sleep peacefully until his shitty alarm goes off for school the next day. But it got better cause you stole his Jeans and hoodie.