Travis x male!Satanist reader P2

Quick author note, thank you so much for the love on the last chapter, I've decided to do a part 2, I'll try my best for y'all so you can eat this shit up.
---------------------------------------------------------------

   Your headphones were blaring your favorite song in your ears, as you were now trapped in your own little world. As you layed in your bed, day dreaming as vividly as you always have, you were brought back to the reality that you dreaded. That is, all but one aspect.

  After your janitor closet fiasco with Travis Phelps, the most Christian boy you've ever met, you've had a rather odd relationship.

  He would come over to your apartment to visit, but would be rather stuff the whole time due to your satanic belongings such as your alter and satanic bible. You would teach him the satanic commandments, and he would teach you the Christian commandments. You took time to learn about each others world's, even though he was more reluctant. When you explained how your practice of satanism was about worshipping yourself, he'd often simply gulp and nod, unsure of how to respond.

  In those moments of uncertainty, you'd grab his face gently and tell him,

  "My angel, you're the light in my darkness, I will never practice my practice on you. Our love will be remembered for years to come, for we are taboo in your world, and we will make our mark, so don't fret, my sweet angel"

  That's what Travis admired about you, how you could be so chaotic and confrontational, yet formal and elegant. In these moments when you spoke to him, his heart lit up, as well as his face and he felt himself melt into your hands. Despite your religion, he felt safe with you, reassured that no matter who he loved, he would still reach paradise.

  After a moment of sweet silence, you made eye contact as you looked at him and said,

  " No one gets to judge you except your god. Do not let anyone else have a say in your feelings or what you believe. What's yours is yours Angel, and I support that"

He stays silent before nodding and placing his hands on top of yours as he replies,

  "My dear, you are my god, I worship you for setting me free, I love you."

You were stunned. This was his first time saying it to you. Before you had a chance to say it back, he kissed you as you felt all his emotions pour into those few moments of physical contact. By the time you broke apart you were both in a daze before you pinned him down on the bed and kissed him again, letting all your emotions melt into the kiss.

You broke it and peered down at him and smiled

  "That wasn't so bad was it angel?"

  He simply replied with,

   "Damn right it wasnt."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Thanks so much for reading! Feel free to leave suggestions and opinions!! I love you all and hope you enjoyed this lil continuation<3