22

The rope now tight around her throat and knife close to cutting it open. My breathing labored as I Lydia's eyes connected with my helpless brown.

"Drop it!" A deep voice suddenly demands. The voice belonging to Sheriff Stilinski. He held his gun pointed at the teacher and she chucks the knife at the man, it stuck into his shoulder making his gun fall along with his body.

Finally the burning ropes fall, timing right when Scott finally shows up. He growls loudly with his werewolf features on full show for us all. I sigh in relief and go to release Lydia as Scott tries to handle our problem.

I undo the rope from her neck, but that's as far as I get before the bitch throws me against the glass window and pieces fall all around me. My body rolls onto the floor in pain and I look up to see Scott spitting up blood onto the tiled ground clearly not winning this fight against this maniac. Looking up weakly to Blake holding the beloved officer against the piled desk in the back of the classroom.

With blurry swift movements both Stilinski and the darach are gone. The last thing I see is Stiles running in before I lose consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Screaming and the sound of thunder and lighting. A sense of isolation surrounds my cold body. My eyes flicker open just like the lights in the room I'm in. There's barely any power running through the fluorescents. Groaning I get up  from the bed and groan as my muscles hurt.

After taking a big breath my shoe clad feet walk out of the room into the hospital hallway. What the hell? Where is everyone? Glancing into the nearby rooms no one seems to be around, so I decide to take the elevator down.

I release a shaky breath as my nerves feel like hyped up bumble bees. But not an excited hype, like a scared nervous hype. The elevator dings stopping before my floor. My eyes widen. Growling fills the halls and in the middle of it sits Cassie trying to drag Cora past the conjoined alpha twins who are choking Scott.

Mrs. Blake backs up into the elevator with me, but she doesn't see me as she presses the button and the elevator doors close. Anger fills me seeing her. Lydia being strangled briefly crosses my mind.

In a quick movement I grab the back of her hair and shirt and slam her against the metal wall.  The elevator shake a little. She chuckles and pushes herself off of the wall strong enough to throw me against the opposite. Holding me against the wall with her arm across my throat, she tilts her head in thought.

"I know what all your other pack mates are, except for you and your little blonde friend. So tell me what," she pushes hard against my throat cutting off my air supply, " are you?"

I glare at her and burn her through the blood cells in her arm making them boil. Faltering, I get angry enough and punch her cheek as hard as I could muster. She gasps and falls against the elevator walls. Before I can punch her again they ding open causing her to fall out.

A maniac's chuckle leaves my throat and I use my telekinesis, throwing my arm out and her body slides with a screeching sound against the granite floors. Surprising even myself she goes through two double doors that open as her body slides through them.

I strut to her, throwing the doors open with my power. It keeps her body down laying stuck to the floor as she struggles and glares at me. Hatred shines in my eyes, but before I can do anything further.

"Stop. You can't. Only I can. I can save her," she starts. Confusion fills me, but then Derek's hand wraps gently around my wrist that's held out to keep her down. My power reluctantly releases as I see the seriousness in his eyes. Tensing when she gets up and then I notice Cassie, Scott, Stiles and Peter standing around an ill looking Cora. "I can save her and tell you where sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in the hospital that want me dead. So I'll help you... but only when I'm out of here and safe. Only then."