17

Flashback

Cassie and I stood hidden on higher ground when the fight began. We were unnoticed. Thank Zues. No one knew we were there because we were told not to come and we were mostly there for backup. I spotted Kali fighting with her disgusting feet and moved water to encase them before freezing one to the ground. This gave Boyd some time to recover after she slashed her clawed foot against his chest. Cassie aimed her hand at the joined twins causing each of them to feel scorching sensations on both of their backs. Their pale skin quickly turning to a bubbled red. A loud roar escaping them as they panic at the random feeling. Scott looks around confused and quickly spot us at the edge of the higher floor. He shakes his head and starts to help Isacc take down the twins, knocking them against the cement wall. By now everyone sensed our presence making me a bit nervous.

It didn't help that Enis noticed us and had appeared on the same level that we are on. Cass and I sprint away and are about to descend the escalater, but he caught us throwing Cass onto the floor causing her to lose consciousness as her head slams against the cement floor. I use my telekinesis to control his movement causing his fist to drop and make him falter in his stance but he was so strong, that he overpowered me, breaking out of it. Next thing I knew he sliced my side open and I was positioned with my back against his torso and his claws against my neck.

Before he does anything though, Duecalion spoke up which ceases all the fighting. A quick glance around and I see that none of us are in a good position. All facing death. We all watched helplessly as Duecalion went in to convince Derek to choose between his family and his pack. Kali had one of her nasty feet pressed against Cora's throat and if Derek didn't choose to murder Boyd and join the alpha pack, then Duecalion would order his to murder us.

A small ball of hope rose as I noticed the glint of light reflecting off of a certain bow and arrow. Just as it came down to the deathly decision Allison's arrow cut straight through the tension, the arrow emitting some type of light off it, blinding the werewolves.

The surprise caused all to fault leaving an opening for us to fight back.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

I hadn't realized that I fell asleep until I was rudely awoken by everyone making weird sounds of disgust. The putrid smell wafted up my nostrils only seconds later. I sat up off of the bus seat holding onto my hurt side, noticing that Scott is no longer sitting by me. Kids were still filing out of the bus and so I got up and quickly followed passing by an angry looking coach and a sick and guilty looking kid.

I frown when I see Lydia and Stiles standing by the bathroom entrance both had worry stuck to their faces. So, I made my way over and asked what is going on. Stiles shook his head and told me Scott isn't doing good and that Allison is trying to sew him up. Once I walk in I see Cassie sitting by Scott who is going in and out of consciousness. Allison in front of him with a thread and needle, but her hands were shaking majorly. Cassie then decided to help, putting her hand over one of Allison's shaking ones.

"I can do it," Cass said, the brunette giving her a confused look. "Believe it or not. Mermaids need to learn medical treatment too."

Allison looks up at me and I give her a reassuring nod. She gives the supplies to Cassie and sits beside Scott, trying to keep him awake. Meanwhile I decide to check up on my own injuries, tearing off the now bloody bandage. Cass and Allison gasp at the sight.

"Great, now I have to sew 2 of you up," Cass mutters before getting to work. I chuckle, feeling a little lightheaded, but thankful I wasn't nearly as bad as the werewolf.

"Don't worry I got it. Where'd the supplies come from," I ask washing off my own wound with wet paper towels staining them red. A strangled gasp leaves me at the uncomfortable feeling. Allison says Lydia and I get some from her after receiving an incredulous look from her.

I slowly sew myself up letting out grunts every so often. My stitches weren't nearly as neat as my friend's. I didn't enjoy learning about this particular subject, while Cassie loved it. While I clean the blood off of my hands, I couldn't help but think of Derek making guilt and sadness rise.

A couple tears run down my face, but I quickly wipe at them once I notice Scott wake up from his own near death experience. Something that he shouldn't be used to at his age.

We all file out of the bathroom and see a head of curly hair that I could only define as Isaac beating the shit out of a certain twin. I quickly run up behind the circling group and since I can't hold him with personal strength. "Cass! Help me," I say and she nods. We discreetly as possible use our telekinesis to stop the movement of his hitting arm. He struggles and I look at Scott for help since he's the only one that could really control Isaac.

He limps forward yelling at Isaac to stop, but I accidentally let my power slip when I see the anger in his eyes, he starts beating him again. "Isaac!!!" Scott commands in a powerful voice. He finally comes to a stop panting and his eyes stop glowing yellow as he looks at Scott as if he is an alpha and to me I think he already is.