7

Quick Authors Note

Anything written how it is below is a messaging thread between two people. Whoever's POV that part of the story is being written from will be in all bold, the other person will be that weird slanted writing (not 100% sure what it's called).*

*Update I have been told the weird slanted writing is called italics.

---

Y/N
could we please confirm a few things?

Mark
i thought i was clear enough
pick me up from the airport at ten on thursday

Y/N
why not get george, wilbur, tommy or toby to pick you up?

Mark
wilbur, tomm
y and toby dont live in london and george has to record with clay

Y/N
on a first name basis with the big man huh?
why cant wilbur just drive?

Mark
shutup
you can call him that too
and im not gonna ask wilbur to drive all the way out to the airport to
pick me up

Y/N
yet you will ask me

Mark
yes.
arent you lucky

Y/N

you couldnt just call an uber?

Mark
an uber costs money

Y/N
and ur a millionaire

Mark
so do u not want to pick me up?

Y/N

no its fine i just wasnt expecting it

Mark
okay cool.
also bring a banana and an eye mask

Y/N

may i ask why?

Mark
ill be tired and hungry

Y/N
bring ur own damn eye mask

Mark
what if i told u i dont own one?

Y/N

buy one. ur a millionaire.

Mark
finee

Y/N

just wondering are you staying in a hotel?

Mark
no i was just hoping to crash at urs

Y/N

and just invite urself over?dude this is the first time im meeting u and ur not making a very good impression

Mark
im just kidding, of course im staying in a hotel

Y/N
okay cool
ill see u next week

Mark
so what your just not going to talk to me?
for a whole week?
what if i got lonely?
or bored?
y/n?
helloooo

Y/N

and i thought toby had detachment issues

Mark
ur back!!

Y/N

yup

Mark
wanna stream?

Y/N

right now?

Mark
sure

Y/N

okay lemme go eat something and ill set up my stream

Mark
and ill set up mine

Y/N

sure

---

For some odd reason you now had a craving for banana. You had messaged Mark the whole walk back home, nearly running into a few people along the way. You were now standing at your apartment door, keys in hand. You unlocked the door and walked inside, making a beeline for the fruit that sat in a basket on your kitchen countertop.

You grabbed one from the bunch and made your way to your streaming room. You flicked on your monitors and began to set up for the stream, pulling everything together rather quickly. You joined a Discord call with Mark and hit the 'Start Stream' button, putting the setup in front of thousands of people's eyes.

You quickly saw your viewer count rise, before steadily slowing to sit at around 25 thousand viewers. You had also noticed that your subscriber count had gone up by about 250 thousand since you had joined the DreamSMP.

"Hello chat. It's nice to be back again." you watched people's comments roll by, catching very few words due to the speed of people's messages.

"Today we're going to be streaming with someone you may have heard..." You paused for dramatic effect, letting your chat speculate at who this mystery guest coul be.

"Ranboo! Today I presume we will be paying my part of the bargain from last stream."

"Yes. You are going to help me find a horse."

"Cool, so lets join the DreamSMP server, I cannot get over saying that..." You merely mumbled that last part yet it looked like your mic picked it up anyway.

"I am outside your house, also that's the kind of thing you don't say in front of tens of thousands of people."

"Shit, did you guys hear that?" You looked at your chat to see a mixed variety of 'yes' and 'lmao'. A few of the comments caught your eye.

"Hey Ma- I mean Ranboo."

"Yes Y/N?"

"What is Y/Nboo?"

"Are you kidding me? Chat we spoke for the first time yesterday, you can not have already created a ship name for the two of us."

At that you had to hold back a laugh. You could tell something like this would bother most people, yet for some reason it didn't bother you. Your chat could think what they want about your relationships with friends, all that mattered is that they weren't targeting either of you for it. Besides, it was all just innocent fun.

When your game loaded in you were met with Ranboo's character standing directly in front of you. He took a few steps back before jumping up and down excitedly on the spot.

"Let's go get some horses!" He exclaimed excitedly, before skipping off towards the Prime Path.

You let out a light giggle and followed him. Although this was your part of the deal the two of you made the day before, you would do this willingly. You could tell Ranboo was actually going to be good company for this adventure.