CHAPTER 2

One week later:

The team has been searching for Jimin, but only thing they found was Jimin's car and his flashlight.

Taehyung didn't stop crying in past one week.

He couldn't understand what is happening.

Jin and his friends on the other hand had been little suspicious.

Everyday Taehyung asks about Namjoon, Jin and his friends either divert the topic or tell they don't know where he is.

Taehyung was done with everyone, so he decides to pack his camping stuff and head out to find his friend on his own.

He knew he couldn't just walk out, so he decided to sneak out at night.

After doing his normal chores, eating his dinner and helping his mother, he told his parents not to disturb him and went to his room.

He locked it and sat on the bed, and opening up the map he had of the forest.

He looked at the places he marked out, where the police suspected that Jimin was there and made note of them.

He checked his stuff again and kept it in.

It was 11:00 pm at night. He opened his door, just to find everything dark, with only hallway lights on.

He decided it was time and hence took his stuff and sneaked out from his room.

He was being careful, so as to not get spotted.

Then he bolted through the road, far enough that he couldn't be spotted.

Making his way to the forest, he was tired. So he decided to take a breather. It was 12:00 am by the time he reached the forest

After relaxing a bit and re-energising, he started to make his way carefully in to forest.

Though the police wasn't there anymore, yet he was being careful, just in case.

Switching on his flashlight, he started walk towards the directions he marked on the maps, using his compass for directions.

After walking for half an hour, he spotted something on the ground. He walked towards it and saw footprints, most probably of a dog or a wolf, but bigger.

And were in the same direction as his markings. So he decided to follow those footprints.

They were kind of off track from the compass direction, but decided to follow them.

He soon spotted a phone.

Taehyung hurried up to it and picked it up.

Looking at it, he realized its Jimin's phone.

He switched it on, and lich was by his side that it turned on.

The last opened app was camera, so Taehyung felt maybe due to panic, Jimin must've turned on his camera.

So he proceeded to look at the images. But after looking at them, Taehyung was very pale.

"Why, does it looks like its a wolf, but bigger and stronger.",Taehyung thought out loud.

He then suddenly heard a branch break.

Taehyung felt the need to run, so he started running through the woods as fast as he can.

He heard something running behind him, which made him run faster.

After running for a while, he came to a halt when there were no sounds of footsteps...

Taehyung realised that his bag and other things are not with him anymore. Meaning he dropped them somewhere.

He internally cursed and procceded to walk.