CHAPTER 3

Jin layed Taehyung down on the bed and tucked him under the covers. He sighed looking at him.

Then all of a sudden, the room door barged open and sighed again. It was Y/n, who had come to look at Taehyung's condition, after Jin mins linked Jungkook.

"Well it looks like both the brothers have the habit of scaring the shit out of their mates", Y/n jokes.

"Shut up. I didn't scare him on purpose ok? Also, we don't exactly know what went down between Joon and Jimin. So don't make assumptions.", Jin snorted.

Well, you know, whatever went down, this has caused them both hurting so bad. Anyways, I would like you to go out and let me do the checkup on him. Someone needs to heal the traumatized mates after all.", Y/n said.

Jin nodded and left Y/n to take care of Taehyung.

He went to visit Namjoon, as he knew how much his brother must be in pain.

He spotted Namjoon sitting on the bank of the lake, staring at nothing.

Jin remebered the events that unfolded a week ago.

FLASHBACK:

It has been Three days since Namjoon had kept himself locked in his house, with his mate, whom he found at the outer part of their territory.

No one knew who was his mate. All they knew was Namjoon went into his rut as soon as he met his mate.

Today, finally they were able to come close to the vicinity of the hut which Namjoon owes.

As soon as they reached near the door, they heard screaming and shouting, as if there was a fight ongoing.

Just as Jin was about to knock the front door of the hut, someone opened the door and stormed out.

Jin and others turned to see who it was.

The man who stormed out stopped and turned around.

"Jimin.", Jin said.

"Yes, it's me, who was taken by your lovely Alpha brother Namjoon. I tell him I don't want to do anything with him. Ask him to stay away from me.", He said angrily.

"But why? What happened?? Did he hurt you in any ways??", Jin asked.

"I don't want him as my mate. Whatever happened was a mistake. If I had the power to break the bond, I wouldve broken it alr—", Jimin stated angrily, but was cut off by angry growl coming from the doorstep.

"Enough Omega. If you want to leave, leave. But don't you dare break the bond." Namjoon spoke in his angry growl.

It caused Jimin to whimper.

"Guys please calm down, we can sort it out in a calm manner too you know.",Jin said.

"I DONT CARE ABOUT SOLVING IT!!! IM LEAVING AND THATS FINAL!!! I DIDNT WANTED TO GET MATED LIKE THIS!!! I HATE THIS",Screamed Jimin.

He turned around and stormed away.

Namjon too turned around and stormed inside the hut.

"Yoongi, please follow Jimin until he safely reaches wherever he wants to leave to, me and Hobi will handle the rest.", Jin said.

Yoongi nodded and sped walked in the direction to where Jimin left to in order to catch-up to him.

Jin and Hoseok head inside, just to see Namjoon sitting on his couch, holding his hairs in his fists till his knuckles turned white die to amount of anger and pain that was coursing through his mind after his suppose to be mate rejected him.