3. spiderman

In the last few weeks Luna and Peter hadn't been talking as much. And a superhero had emerged. He was helping out the police— but Luna's uncle believed he was an anarchist.

But to Luna he was awesome. After a while his costume changed and he became spiderman.

"Hey, Peter." Luna greeted over the phone.

"Hey, how are you?" Peter questioned.

"I'm good. How are you?" Luna questioned.

"I'm good. Have you heard of that, uh, vigilante ?" Peter asked.

"Yeah. He's pretty cool. I mean, he's definitely helping the police- although that's not what my uncle thinks." Luna rambled.

"Oh, really?" Peter questioned, Luna not knowing in was in his suit on top of a really tall building.

"Yeah. Peter are you wearing a mask or something?" The girl chuckled.

"No, why?" He questioned.

"No, it's just your voice sounds different." Luna stated.

"Must be the connection." Luna hummed in agreement. "Hey, lu? I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah, bye Peter." Luna sighed as he hung up. She jumped on her bed and began to read her book.

{}

At school, Luna spotted Peter and began to walk beside him.

"Hey." She greeted.

"Hey, how's it going?" Peter asked.

"Where you headed?" Luna questioned ignoring his question as he removed his hood from his head.

"Monday. B track." He stated.

"Oh, it's Thursday." Luna chuckled gripping her books.

"It's Thursday?" Peter questioned.

"What happened to your face?" Luna asked her eyes filling with worry.

"What?" Peter asked.

"Your eye. It looks bruised." Luna said softly as he tried to hide it, even though she had already seen it.

"Oh, yeah, I don't..." Peter began as she tried to get a better look at it. "... maybe I got a rash or...."

"It's pretty bad, Peter. Have you gone to the nurse?" She questioned.

"Mhm." Peter nodded, Luna then hesitated biting her lip.

"Do you like branzino?" Luna questioned. "Like a fish." Luna clarified.

"No, no. I know. I know." Peter said unconvincingly.

"Well if you want..." Luna said writing down her address. "You can come to this address at 8:00 tonight." Luna said with hope as she handed him the paper. "My aunt's making branzino."