4. He's Amazing

The next day Luna's uncle talked to the press about the incident on the bridge.

A giant lizard appeared and began to throw cars off the bridge and spiderman was able to save a child.

He was truly a hero.

At school Luna and Peter sat on the bleachers together as the football team practiced. Peter had given Luna a small cylinder and inside was the spider that bit him.

"It's so creepy and beautiful at the same time." Luna shuddered, she had never been a big fan of spider's.

"Yeah, and it knows how to bite." Peter stated.

"Does anybody else know about this?" She asked.

"Just you." Peter said making her blush.

"Woah." She Mumbled making Peter smile at her.

"Hey, you don't... you don't believe what the police are saying, do you?" Peter asked hoping she saw him as a good person.

"Of course not. I know you Peter." She smiled. "Does it ever scare you? What you can do?"

"No." Peter said, turning his body to face her as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

"The thing on the bridge, what did it look like?" Luna asked softly.

"It was real big. Too big to be human." Peter replied.

"You gotta lay low." Luna instructed.

"No, can't do that." Peter stated.

"You've got to. I mean— why?" She asked.

"Because of last night." Peter admitted. "Those people on the bridge. Whatever was attacking them would have killed them. So I gotta go after it."

"Okay. It's not your Job, but Peter if you do go and find him promise me something?" Luna asked.

"Yeah. Anything." He said shifting closer.

"Be careful. Promise me you'll be careful." She begged putting her hands on his.

"I promise." Peter then looked into her eyes, then to her plump lips. "I really liked kissing you." Luna blushed at this and looked at the jocks. "You're an amazing kisser." He complimented.

"Well, it was- it was a good first kiss for me." She giggled.

"Yeah?" He said facing her more, glancing at her lips making her cheeks dust pink.

He leaned in and there lips were so close but a football came flying at them. Peter caught it and threw it and it dented the 'Y' things post.

Luna giggled and gently moved his head towards hers, she pressed her lips against his quickly and pulled back.