7. falling

Harry turned around on his hover board, heading to Luna. "No, Luna, run!" Peter exclaimed but it was too late, as Luna began to run Harry swept her up.

"Harry!" Peter shouted as he followed him, not knowing Gwen was doing the exact same thing as she saw the building they were headed to.

"Harry, put her down!" Peter exclaimed as Luna was frozen in fear as Harry snarled.

Harry flew around the top of the building, Peter standing on the glass dome roof as he tried to Web the hover board.

"Harry, stop this right now." Peter shouted as Harry got higher. "This isn't you, Harry. This is not you. She's your friend. Put her down!"

"Harry." Luna tried as she looked at her transformed friend.

"Harry is dead." He hissed.

"Harry, this is between you and me. You wanna fight?" Peter asked gaining his attention, not knowing Gwen had entered the building. "Fight me, let her go!"

"Okay." Harry said dropping her. Luna gasped as Peter exclaimed 'no'.

He jumped up and caught her. They fell through the glass, landing on a metal bridge at the top of the building. Luna landing on top of Peter as he held her.

"You okay?" He questioned and she shook her head. Harry through a small bomb, breaking the bridge and Luna squealed. "I got you, Lu. I'm gonna put you down right here."

He put her down on some cogs before him and Harry began to fight. Gwen met up with Luna and hugged her with a smile.

Harry's hover board broke what they were standing on, and they fell. Luckily Peter got them in time and began to pull them up.

Luckily Luna was somehow how swung to a ledge as she tried to figure out a way to help her cousin and Peter. She tried to reach out for her but couldn't reach.

"Peter?" Gwen asked and then the Web broke.

Gwen began to fall and Luna's eyes widen in shock and fear as her cousin began to fall.

"NO!" Luna screamed as she began to rush down the stairs.

Peter jumped down. He needed to save his girlfriend's cousin. He needed to save his friend. It was like everything was in slow motion.

Luna rushing to get down the stairs, Gwen falling. Peter shot a Web and it made its way to her. Like a hand trying to catch her.

The Web caught her bur she hit her head on the ground. Killing her.

"No." Luna shouted with tears in her eyes. Peter stuck his Web to the pole, grabbing her to get them to her quicker.

Once they got to the floor Peter took off his mask and let go of Luna, standing right behind her as tears welled in his eyes.