6. I love you

In the taxi, stuck in traffic, Luna became bored as she waited fir the car to move.

"It's spiderman." The taxi man said. Luna looked and smiled at this, seeing her cousins smile, Gwen turned to the taxi man.

"Stop the car." The blonde told him.

"Lady, I ain't even moving." He told her. Luna looked at Gwen who nodded at her cousin.

Luna hurriedly got out the car and walked over to the railing near the water. On the bridge across the river, there was webbing spelling out:

I LOVE YOU

Luna smiled happily, giggling lightly as she looked at the words. Her heart warmed, knowing peter got her message.

Peter then swung down, grabbing her waist with one arm as he swung to the top of the bridge. Luna wrapping her arms around his shoulders, burying her head in the crook of his neck.

"Hi." Peter said breathlessly.

"Hi." Luna said, her eyes twinkling as she looked at him.

"Did you get my message?" Peter asked.

"What message?" The girl played.

"The message right there." He said nodding to the bridge as his arms were wrapped around her waist, hers around his shoulders.

"Oh, that. That was you?" Luna joked cheekily.

"Don't do that." Peter said as he held her close, his mask in her hand.

"I couldn't make it out, it's a bit messy." She teased with a chuckle.

"I'll tell you what it says. It says, 'I love you'. Because I love you." He told her seriously and butterflies flew around her stomach as there noses brushed against each other.

"And no offence, but your wrong." He said breathless as he tried not to kiss her, as he stared into her eyes.

"What am I wrong about, bugboy?" She teased, playing with the hair on his neck.

"You're wrong about us being on different paths. We're not on different paths. You're my path." He told her, smiling as her eyes lit up. "And you're always going to be my path." There foreheads are now pressed together.

"And I know there's a million reasons why we shouldn't be together. I know that. But I'm tired of them." He told her, looking at her with all his love. "I'm tired of everything single one of them. We've all gotta make a choice. Right? Well, I choose you." Luna's heart melted at this.

"So, here's my thought. California. Both of us." Peter told her making her chuckle in happiness. "I'm following you now. I'm just gonna follow you everywhere. I'm just gonna follow you for the rest of my life. I mean, they got crime there, in Cali."