☕ᴴᴼᵀ ᶜᵁᴾ ᴼᶠ ᴿᴱⱽᴱᴺᴳᴱ

[author: what the maids look like

[author: what the maids look like. minus the cat ears. in order: amber, opal, valerie, ayame]

«ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

_______________________________________

ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ ᴰᴬʸˢ ᴸᴬᵀᴱᴿ...

It's been days since the incident, and Y/n had been sweating bullets!

Normally, she wouldn't give a damn about this. But Bakugou was a Hero, and a resourceful one at that. He could get her fired from her job for all he knew. Shit, but he was the one who provoked her. Now she was starting to think he did deserve to have his nuts kicked. What kind of jerk still does this to you after all this time? Why should Y/n care? He was gone now.

But she wasn't really sure if he was gone from her life completely. Who was she kidding?? He was the No.3 Hero for All Might's sake. Great. Now she has to plan to skip town---no, skip the fricking country so he won't ever see her again. Martinique doesn't sound so bad for some reason. Or Figi. Hell, she'd vacate to the most remote place in the world just to be off the grid from him. Can't Elon Musk pick up the pace and start making Mars a place to stay already? But that would still require a huge sum of money for all three of her laid options. The girl lowered underneath the front dessert counter in hiding.

"Eh...Y/n? What are you doing down there?"

"Eek!" Spooked, Y/n jumped a bit and her head hit the counter and quietly groaned in pain. A blue-haired girl in a maid uniform walked over to the counter with an empty tray in her hand, she tilted her head curiously.

"O-oh, it's just you, Opal! Well I'm...I'm just...sorting out the desserts! Yeah, that's right!"

"You better not be snacking on them again or I'll tell Maddie." Opal placed her hand on her hip with a look on her face.

"She's just hiding from Dynamight because she bang-cocked him in the nuts days ago!" Amber nattered cheekily as she walked in.

"You hit the Number 3 Hero! And got away with it? Unscathed!?" Opal jaw-dropped.

"Yep, and now she's hiding thinking that he'll seek vengeance."

"Well, I know for sure my ass will get handed to me. Katsuki knows how to get to me." Y/n shivered and thought back to one of many terrible memories - one that should've been buried along with the rest of the. One of which, happened mostly in her days of middle school.

"KATSUKIII BAKUGOU!!!!" An angry 15-year-old Y/n L/n huffed and ran after an ash blonde around the halls of Aldera Middle School.