☕ᶜᴸᴼᵁᴰᴱᴰ

«ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵗᵉⁿ

_________________________________________

ᴹᴼᴺᴰᴬʸ...

Y/n blissfully entered the luxurious apartment in the late morning - in her normal clothes and with a handbag on her.

In her mind, she mentally prepared herself for a day at Katsuki's penthouse. She had the whole weekend just to get her mind freshened up until Deku decided to pop at her door and spoil the mood.

But just remembering her girl's night, brought a smile to her face again. It was one memorable thing she could cherish her happiness with. She went up the elevator and finally reached Bakugou's penthouse suite, only to hear loud laughter on the other side.

The elevator opened, and Y/n could see Kirishima, Sero and Kaminari on the floor, laughing their butts off with tears falling from their eyes uncontrollably.

And an angry Bakugou grinding his teeth as he clenched the newspaper.

"Oh, Y/n. Good! You're here," Kaminari was the first to notice.

"Yeah. What's going on?"

"Someone vandalized Bakugou's statue over the weekend. And it went on the news!" Sero laughed.

"Whaaaa!?" Y/n pretentiously gasped. But to be honest, she didn't know what she did would be caught by the media.

"The punk that did this is gonna pay!" Bakugou was clearly enraged, explosions cracking off and roasting the newspaper to a crisp.

"It even went on social media, everyone is talking about it! It's even trending!" Kaminari cackled.

Y/n gulped. "Uh...was it only his statue or everyone else's?"

"Just his. What's funny is that all the other Hero statues weren't spray painted, they targeted specifically at Bakugou's. Too bad there weren't any camera footage or any witnesses." Kirishima explained.

Phew...so the falafel guy didn't rat us out. Thanks, Joseph, Y/n internally sighed.

"It's probably some delinquent that you ticked off. The Yakuza maybe. They do have it out for you after last time, right?" Sero asked.

"Whatever! They better have that stuff cleaned off!" He threw the newspaper away and grumbled before glaring at Y/n.

The girl silently yelped, trying not to expose herself. She quickly rolled her eyes and went to the next room to change without saying a word.

"So Bakubro, that Heroes' event tonight, you better show up, 'kay?" The redheaded Hero asked.

"Yeah, fine. Whatever," he murmured, his eyes fixated on Y/n walking away.

"Alright, see you tonight." The three boys then went to the elevator and left the penthouse.

Bakugou sighed and decided to not let the news of his statue's being defaced get to him.

He heard a door open and Y/n walked back into the lounge in her maid uniform, with a disdainful look on her face as always.

"Guess I should start working then. Do you need any breakfast? Sir?" She asked him with her fingers pinching each side of her maid dress as she curtsied before him.

"Uh...I--Uhm..." Katsuki was suddenly stuck in a haze until Y/n rolled her eyes and took his response as a yes. With a groan, she then walked into the kitchen to start his breakfast.