☕ᶜᴬᴾᴾᵁᶜᶜᴵᴺᴼ

«ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢⁱˣ

«ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢⁱˣ

________________________________________

"Mind telling me...why the fuck are you in my shower room?"

Y/n gulped nervously.

Katsuki Bakugou had his arms crossed with a wide smirk across his lips. He sounded like a parent reprimanded a child but his face didn't reflect that. He was actually more eagerly curious than upset. He looked over to her maid clothes and picked up his watch - the one she attempted to steal. Along with other expensive things Y/n shoved.

"Oho! And you're a thief too, huh? Talk about surprises. Should I be concerned?"

Y/n was embarrassed. Beyond that. She felt humiliated. Her faces were in vibrant colors from a sickly blue, and red to all of the colors. And she didn't know that she let out a burst of rainbow smoke around her. She didn't expect Bakugou to be home so early and didn't hear him enter. And the fact that he's been in the room while she was dancing in the shower for Lord knows how long. The fog around the shower wall was long gone but at least she managed to cover her body in a towel on time. And Bakugou just happened to sit on the bed right next to her maid's clothes.

"I wonder what would happen if I told your boss--"

"Please don't tell Maddie!" She urged from the shower and hid herself as much as possible despite the fog had gone away. "I couldn't help myself, so I took a few. A-and...I needed to shower after cleaning up the place."

"Tck, whatever you say," Dynamight turned to a corner and started to taking off his gauntlets and his mask.

"You're not...going to tell Maddie?"

"And end my fun of humiliating you? Hell no! I haven't even started." He started unzipping his winter hero suit from his collar down to his chest. Y/n's face immediately went into a rainbow blush. "What th--what are you think you're doing?!"

"Taking off my clothes.  What does it look like to you? I need a shower too."

"B-but...I'm still inside!"

"And you're not using it. So get out." Katsuki smirked.

"That's if...you want me to join you in there?"

"Kah! A-as if, you dumbass!" She shrieked and reddened even more. "C-can I...at least wear my clothes first?"

Bakugou rolled his eyes and stepped out of his bedroom, giving her privacy to wear her clothes. She left her casual clothes back at the café but she's sure that Amber picked them up for her. So she'll get them from her tomorrow. Right now, she just needed to go home after this.