☕ᴹᵁˢᵀᴬᴺᴳ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴹᵁᶠᶠᴵᴺˢ

«ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ_________________________________________

«ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿ
_________________________________________

Later, Bakugou went back to Y/n, wearing a leather jacket. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the stereotypical bad boy he was going with.

She followed him to the lower ground floor - where all the apartment residents' cars were parked. He walked over to a black muscle car that had two red striped lined at the front of it.

He owns a Mustang?! She internally jaw-dropped but concealed it with her plain look.

Katsuki would've known this was her favorite type of muscle car. So she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of seeing her reaction.

"I remember you said you've always wanted a car like this. Nice, huh?" He said before going inside.

I just knew he was gonna brag. She grumbled and went in as well.

They drove out of the parking lot and into the road, traffic was nowhere in sight in the early morning. Katsuki drove up the highway and pumped on the accelerator of his Mustang.

"Woah, slow down. You're gonna go over the speed limit!" Y/n stated.

But in her mind, she was racing with both jealousy and adrenaline. She was in her favorite muscle car and hearing that engine roar, made her excited inside. The leather seats, the front, the back. Everything. Like what Dom Toretto had in Furious 8.

She'd ride it into the countryside roads and just let the wind take her where it may. Disappearing into the roads. It's all she ever wanted.

"It's fine, I'm still below 60. This is just how fast this baby goes." He smirked. At the end of the highway, he slowed down and reached over to Yokohama city district. And somehow it was still grey clouds - with light rain showers pouring. The whole time in the car, the two were very quiet. The windshield wipers were on, swatting away the rain.

Y/n leaned by the car door boredly, she could feel Katsuki staring at her every few minutes. "So which way do I go?"

"Just keep going straight, I'll tell you where to stop." She said in a dull tone and stared back at the window and the gray clouds in the sky. She gritted her teeth and the annoying sensation that was making her angry.

"Would you stop looking at me and watch the fricking road instead?" She yelled at Bakugou, his lips parted lightly as he wanted to say something but he digressed and looked back at the road. Y/n grumbled under her breath, regretting to have ended up in this situation.

She recognized the road they were in and knew Amber's place was just close. "You can stop here."

Katsuki slowly stopped at the driveway of the second-rate 4-storey flat. Y/n sighed and quickly got out of the car and into the drizzling rain. She turned back to him and mustered the urge to the words she thought she'd never say. "Uhm...thanks, for the ride. I guess..."