3

I froze in fear as I was surrounded. What do I do?! What should I do?! Don't panic! I felt my foot tapping rapidly against the floor. I'm panicking! I put my hands up and tried to calm my breathing. "I'll give you anything you want, just please don't hurt me." I shakily said. "What we want is whatever your father gave to you, but you won't get out of this alive." The white hair male said. He walks closer to me and I flinch as he points the gun closer to me. "Give us the code and maybe I'll reconsider letting you live." He says. I look into his eyes to see no emotion. He looked lifeless.

"Make sure you are prepared to fight (Y/n). It's my fault that my burdens have fallen onto you and it's not fair. Many people want to hurt us and unfortunately, they'll want to hurt you too. This is why you have to train. To protect yourself and the people you love. Don't make the mistake I did. You're strong like your mother. Use that strength to help you survive." Papa says as he held his hand against my cheek.

"O-Okay. . .let me get it," I said I started to move. I froze as I heard a gun click. "No funny business! I'll make you drop dead if you pull something." Sanzu threatens me. "I won't do anything. You have to trust me." I said as I look at the white hair male. He seemed to be the leader of this group. He stares at me for a moment before nodding. "Get it." He orders. I mentally sigh in relief and kept my composure. They know about papa which means this is Bonten. I open the drawer and grab the smoke bomb. I undid the pin quickly and shook it. I threw it in front of them and they began to shoot at me. "You b*tch!" One shouted. I ran past Sanzu- who blocked my way to the back door. I put my hand against the wall and found the alarm button. I pressed it and quickly grabbed the gun hidden under the coffee table.

I yelp as I was almost shot at. "Where do you think you're going?" A short purple color hair male said. I took the safety of the gun and began to shoot at him. He moved behind the wall and I hid behind the small couch chair. The sound of gunshots, shouting, and the alarm were all I could hear. I put my head down as I tried to take cover. This isn't going to protect me long. I look around and saw my only escape was the window. "There's nowhere to run!" Sanzu shouts. I saw him get closer to me while trying to shoot me. Here goes nothing. I got up and quickly rushed to the large window. I broke through and look back behind me. They all came running towards me. I scrambled up and went into my car. I duck down as they proceeded to shoot at me. I started the engine and drove out. I saw my arms covered in blood and glass. I tried to calm myself down from all the crying and heavy breathing. "Shuji." I breathe out. I rummage through my pocket to see if my phone was still there. Luckily it was. I dialed his number and beg to God he will pick me up. Though, I was sent to voice mail. I cried and banged my hand on the wheel. I called again and again straight to voice mail. "Shuji! Please pick up! Bonten! *Sniff* T-They found me! Please, you have to help me!" I cried out. I then a yelp as the back window of my car shattered. I turned left and tried to lose them. I pressed more on the gas pedal. More gunshots could be heard behind me. I look back for a moment to see they were right on my tail. I turn my head back and my eyes widen as I was heading straight for a brick wall. I quickly clutch the gear shift and turn the steering wheel. Drifting the car inches from the wall. I only managed to get at least three feet away from them.

I didn't have hope for myself of surviving this. "Shuji. . .thank you for being there for me. For being my best friend. I cherish you and forever will. I love you as a friend, as a brother, like family. I love y-" I was cut off as another car crashed into me. I shut my eyes on the impact and felt the car flip over. Smoke was in the air and blood was covering my vision. "If you killed her, I'm going to shove bullets down your throat!" I heard. I quickly unbuckled myself and grab the gun that fell beside me. I crawled out and noticed that I have broken my leg. I have to keep going. "Oh good, you're alive." I look up to see the white-haired male. I went to point my gun at him, but my vision went hazy. No. Not now. My vision went black and all I could hear were muffled voices. Save me.