17

Ran and I was walking around to find trouble to help entertain us. There was nothing to do so far, and I was getting agitated. I then heard a soft hum coming from the girl in front of us. She had long (h/c) hair. She looked around as if she was trying to look for somebody. I then noticed that something fell from her: A necklace. I pick it up from the ground and Ran noticed my actions. "Oi, girly," I call for her. She turns her head and looks at me. "Yes?" She asks. She was pretty, but not someone I would date. "You dropped this." I held out her necklace. She walks closer to see what it is. "Hmm? Oh, thank you! I wouldn't live with myself if I lost this!" She smiles and takes it from my hand. "Yeah, whatever," I respond. I didn't care what she said. "Butterfly." An older man came near us and places his hand on her shoulder. He wore a red and black suit and a black mouth mask. "Oh, there you are, Ren-San! I was looking for you." She giggles. "You're the one who wandered off. You should know better than to talk to delinquents." He glares at me and Ran. I glare back since I didn't like the look he was giving me. "You're too harsh on people, Ren-San. You were a delinquent when you were younger. Hypocrite much?" She asks. He looks back at her and sighs. "You sound like your mother." He says. He grabs her hand and began to walk away with her. "You two stay safe!" She smiles at us as she walked away. I look away from her gaze and walked the other way. "I think she was cute. What do you think?" Ran asks me. "I don't care," I respond.

"Rindo." I jump a bit and look at my brother. "What?" I ask. "Tch! I have to start over again." He complains. He began to ramble on about whatever, but my mind stopped as I heard a familiar hum. There was music playing. We got closer and Ran stopped talking. We looked inside to see (Y/n) and Akashi with each other. She sat on the counter, and he stood next.

She has a pretty voice. Though, I grew jealous of how close Akashi was getting. "I knew it was you. You were that girl Shin would bring from time to time." He smiles. She laughs as he lifts her off the counter. I look at Ran, and he gave the same look. These two know each other? "You finally figured it out." She smiles. "You two would always sing this song. How could I not know?" He chuckles. "Your new look threw me off for a little bit." He says. "And after his death, you stopped showing around." He adds. She sat next to him and sadly smiles. "I couldn't bring myself to go back there. I would break down if I went back. My heart couldn't take it when I went to his funeral. I miss him every day." she says. "I do too, kiddo," Akashi says. "You still act like a big brother, Akashi." She hums. "You always felt like a little sister." He replies.

I felt a little relief since they view each other as siblings. Ran and I walked in, and (Y/n) greeted us. I sat down in front of her, and she was ready to serve my drink. "Are you two hungry?" She asks. I shook my head. "I'm fine," I reply. "Ran?" She asks him. I turn around to see him sitting far away from her. "I don't need anything." He says. I sigh, as he was creating distance between him and (Y/n). I'm pretty sure I am going to have to hear him complaining later about how he can't get close to (Y/n). We turn our heads as Mikey and the others walked in. "Get ready everyone, we're going out. You too, (Y/n)." Mikey announces. I look at (Y/n) to see her a bit confused, but she nodded and went to got change. 

////

"I'm sorry for taking a long time. It's been a while since I've gone out." (Y/n) says as she walks down the stairs. I look at her with awe as I've never seen so much beauty in my life. 

Your dress

Your dress.

"You don't have to apologize for anything," Mikey says as he grabs her hand. If he wasn't the boss, then I would've fought him about holding her hand. We all got in the car and drove off to wherever Mikey wanted to take us. 

- (Y/n) POV-

We all got out of the car and Sanzu helped me out. "Thank you." I hum. He nods his head. Before I could let go of his hand, he tugs it a little. I look at him and his gaze was far from mine. "You look. . .nice." He says. I smile and fix his suit a little. "You do too," I reply. We began to walk for about a block from where we were, and I noticed a familiar sign. The Crimson Rose Night Club. I wonder if anything has changed? "(Y/n), keep up please." Mochi says to me. I apologize and walk in front of him. We got inside the building and I heard the music vibrating through the walls. Must be a loud party tonight. "We don't care if you're the most dangerous gang in Japan! We want nothing to deal with Bonten!" I haven't heard that voice in so long. "Issac, I thought I told you to control your temper before trying to get yourself killed," I said as I made my way through. "Ah-Lady Higa! It's so good to see you! Alive even!" He shouts and bows at me. The two bodyguards did the same in a swift motion. "Now, now, I told you to call me by my first name." I wave my hand. "Apologies, Lady (Y/n)!" He apologizes. I giggle at how he was always a nervous wreck when around me. "You look wonderful tonight! You always did! You haven't aged one bit from when you were in your teens! Please come this way and we'll get you and your friends a spot to sit!" He says as he grabs my hand. "That's very kind of you. You always know how to butter me up." I giggle. We walked inside and Issac clapped his hands four times, loudly. The clap traveled all the way and the music stopped. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I'D LIKE TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST TONIGHT! PLEASE WELCOME THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF THE FOUNDER OF THE CRIMSON ROSE... LADY (Y/N)!" Issac announces. Servants and bodyguards bowed all together. "WELCOME BACK, COMMANDER!" They all shout.