19

"(Y/n), are you seriously not coming out of your room?" Rindo asks. "No! After last night when I made a fool of myself! I'm not coming out!" (Y/n) said on the other side of the door. "It wasn't that bad," Kakucho said. "To you! You probably wanted a kiss from me!" Kakucho stood silent. "Sorry. Uncalled for." She apologized. "Will you come out?" Koko asks. "No!" Mikey sighs at her childish actions. "Kick the door down." He orders. "Wait! That's an invasion of privacy!" Sanzu was already kicking the door down. Once it was down, the group looked inside to see her under her bedsheets. "Leave me alone in my puddle of shame." She whimpers as she fell back on her bed.

"You were intoxicated. Flirting is a common way for people to act when drunk." Kakucho says. "Not Sanzu, he be trippin' balls." Ran chuckles. "Very funny, a**hole. Should I remind you of the video I still have of you singing to a f*cking street light?" Sanzu asks. Ran glares at him. "I thought I told you to delete that!?" Sanzu shook his head. "It's blackmail, f*cker." Sanzu grins. "It's true, Aniki. It's another blackmail to use on you." Rindo says as he held up his phone. The others nod in agreement. "The f*ck?!" He curses. "You're not any better, druggie! You were so f*ck up that you filled pills in Mikey dorayaki!" Mikey hung his head a bit as went back to the memory. "The forbidden dorayaki." He mutters. The others went back and forth as they called each other out on their most embarrassing drunk moments. (Y/n) couldn't contain her laughter anymore as she began to laugh. The group looks at her as she pulled the covers off of her. "You're all too funny." She giggles out. "It does make me feel better about my embarrassing moments last night." She smiles. The men blushed as she laughed. "Better now, (Y/n)?" Akashi asks as he popped into the room. She nods her head and gets up. She runs over to him and hugs his arm. "Do you have an embarrassing moment when drunk?" she asked him as the two walked away. The six male figures looked at each other and it grew tense. "So. . .we all like her." Ran said. "Seems so. . ." Kakucho replies. The six continued to glare at each other. "They act like it's middle school all over again," Mochi mutters as he passed by the room. 

------

- Y/n POV -

"Are you sure you want to go by yourself?" Koko asks. "I'll be fine. I'll try to come back as soon as possible." I hum. He places the hat on my head. "Make sure no one notices you." He says. I adjusted the hat and nodded. "This isn't my first rodeo." I giggle. He chuckles and handed me a burner phone. "This has our numbers. We'll call you just to check up on you." I took it and walked out. I was going out to find my dress for the party. Koko wanted a designer to make my dress, but I had a different plan. 

"Mitsuya. . .he's great at designing clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a fashion designer right now." Mikey said. 

"Mitsuya Tadashi," I mutter. I remember one of my friends talking about him, but I never thought more of it. I went to the location where she mention where she met him. I pout a bit as I didn't know where it was. "Where is it?" I turn my head, but before I could realize I collided with a man. I fell back and landed on my butt. "Ouch!" I rub my head as we hit our heads together. "I-I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" He apologizes. He helps me up from the ground. "No, it's my fault. I wasn't looking at where I was going." I apologize to him. I fix my hat and look at him. He has wavy black hair and blue eyes. He looked very kind and gentle. "Excuse me, but I'm looking for Mitsuya Tadashi. I was searching where he works, but I only know the area where he works at. Do you know him?" I ask. His eyes widen a bit and smiles. "I do know him. I'm heading to him right now." I smile at his words. "How wonderful!" He begins to lead me to where Mitsuya is at. "My name is Takemichi Hanagaki. What's your name?" He asks me. Takemichi, the male that can somehow time travel. The cry baby hero. "Akashi Hana." I used a fake name. I used Takeomi's last name since we felt like family. Hana came from Hanma since he guess that my name was Hana when we first met. "It's nice to meet you, Takemichi," I add. 

"How can I help you?" Mitsuya asks. "I was hoping that you can design a dress for me. I was hoping you can help me stand out." I told him. "Okay. Do you have an idea of what you want your dress to look like?" he asks. I took out my drawing idea and blush a bit. "Is it too much?" I ask. 

You can change it however you like, but I was thinking of a few red butterflies on the dress

Mitsuya looks at me and smiles. "Not at all." I smile at his words and he began to do my measurements. Takemichi, Mitsuya, Hakkai, and Yuzuha began to ask me a few questions and get to know me more. "What's this special party about?" Hakkai asks. "Me to be honest. My father made friends with lots of businessmen. I soon took over and own everything he made. Making me the top of his business." I inform. "Wow. That's impressive." Yuzuha says. I hum and heard the phone buzz. "Excuse me for a moment," I told Mitsuya. "No problem, I already have your measurements done." He tells me. I grab my phone and walk out of the room for a moment. "Hello," I answer. "It's almost two. Where are you?" It was Sanzu. "I'm sorry, honey. I'll be home soon. Just need to do a few more things." I told him. I started to giggle as he began to stutter. "I'll be home soon. Love you." I tease him more before ending the call. I walk back inside and began to finish up what was needed.