30

(Y/n) knew she felt a bit odd. That she wasn't her normal self most of the time. She also noticed that she getting nauseous and sick. (Y/n) knew what the signs meant.

"Oh God. . .SHUJI!! ISSAC!!" She called out. The two went running up to her room. The two saw her walking out of the bathroom with an indescribable look. "W-What's wrong? Are you alright? Do you need something? Is it an-" "Calm down, let her speak." Shuji told Issac. (Y/n) looked at the two with a small smile. "I'm pregnant." She said quietly. It took a moment for the two to process the news, but their shock turned into bright smiles. "Congratulations!" Issac said as he went to hug her. "I'm going to be an uncle! ❤" Shuji smiles and hugs her as well.

"Yes, it's terrific news and all, but. . ." (Y/n) fell on her bed and covered herself in her bedsheets. "I have no idea who the father is!" She panics. "Oh. . .yeah that's a problem." Issac sweatdrops. "Still, you should tell them the news. Even if they fight over who's the father, they can at least calm down a bit." Shuji said. "Right!" Issac smiles. "I guess that can work, but how should I tell them?" (Y/n) asks.

----

Mikey and the others returned home after a meeting. They went to the dining room knowing that (Y/n) would have dinner ready and would be waiting for them. However, they were met with six white boxes on the table. One for Mikey, Koko, Kakucho, Sanzu, Ran, and Rindo. "Plot twist?" Koko questions as he read the message on his box. "The best year yet?" Rindo reads his. "Coming soon. . .?" Kakucho reads next. "Promoted to?" Sanzu reads. "Time to spill the beans?" Ran read his in confusion. "Good things come in small packages?" Mikey finally reads his. The group looked at each other with confusion. "Should we open them?" Ran asks. "Where's (Y/n)?" Sanzu asks as he looks around the room. "Her car isn't here. She probably went out with Issac and Hanma." Akashi told them. Mikey looked down at the box and began to slowly open it. 

His eyes widen seeing a baby bottle, a onesie, and a pregnancy test. Kakucho's eyes widen as he peeked inside Mikey's. He opened him to see a baby bottle, blanket, and pacifier. The other four opened theirs next to see more baby products inside theirs. "Congratulations!" Issac and Hanma shout as they released the party poppers. Scaring the crap out of the group as they popped out of nowhere. "Welcome to fatherhood. . .at least for one of you," Hanma says. (Y/n) walks into the room and smiles. "Surprise." she giggles. Mochizuki and Akashi got up to congratulate her. "Do you know the gender yet?" Akashi asks. "I want it to be a surprise." (Y/n) replies to him. She then looks at her husbands who haven't shown any reaction yet. 

Then, Mikey out of nowhere began to cry. He rushed over to (Y/n) and held her close. "I'm so happy even if I don't know if the baby is mine. I'm still so happy." Mikey cried. The others joined in with tears of joy. After that day, they took extra precautions around their home and friends. (Y/n) contacted old Crimson Soldiers from around Japan and the globe and they agreed to protect and keep an eye on them. 

.....

At last, the first children were born. A boy and a girl. The boy had (h/c) hair and the girl had blonde hair. It was either between Mikey, Ran, or Rindo. Though it didn't take long as the newborns opened their eyes to reveal that had the same eyes as Mikey. Mikey felt joy in his heart. The rest were a bit sad that the two children weren't theirs, but still, know that their chance of having a child with (Y/n) wasn't off the table. One after another, their family began to grow. The one after Mikey was Kakucho, who had a baby boy. After Kakucho it was Ran, who had twin girls. After Ran, it was Koko, with a baby girl. After Koko, it was Rindo, who had twin boys. Finally, it was Sanzu. 

"Sanzu, she has your eyes." (Y/n) smiled. Sanzu walked closer and looked at his daughter. She took more of his genetics. He smiled gently at his newborn and held her safely in his arms. "I will kill anyone for you." He whispers to her. "Papa, I want to hold the baby." Mikey's daughter told Mikey. "You'll eventually hold her, be patient," Mikey said as he held his daughter on his lap. Mikey's son sat next to him with a soft smile. Kakucho's son held his father's hand as he looked at his new sibling. "That's how tiny you were back then." Kakucho hums. His son looked at him and gives a smile. "Where's my new baby niece?" Hanma chuckles as he enters the room. Issac, Mochizuki, and Akashi followed behind him as he held gifts for the baby. (Y/n) smiles as she saw her family together. This moment almost made her cry.

Names:

Mikey's children-

Boy: Ichiro

Girl: Emma

Kakucho Child-

Boy: Izana

Ran's Children-

Girl #1: Kanna

Girl #2: Kanako

Koko's child-

Girl: Kairia

Rindo's Children-

Boy#1: Genkei

Boy#2: Kenji

Sanzu's Child-

Girl: Koharu

Sorry for not updating. I hope you like this chapter and have a good. . .whatever day it is.