When One Wayne's Forgotten Part 1

Marinette, feeling tired than ever before she knows she needs to take a break. It's not good for her health. Marinette took a deep breath looking out of the window. Seeing kids of different ages doing training, it's not the same as before. The League changed for the better; it became a training school where kids wanted to learn to fight. The Order of the Guardian trained in healing and farming.

Both have changed for the better; there is no war between them. Marinette looked down at the ring on her finger; she couldn't believe she would get married in a few months.

Ever since Bruce sent her away to Paris, she never made it. She always wonders if he ever figured out she went missing but looking at every photo of them having a family vacation or not calling to check on her. Marinette knew they didn't care about her, even Bruce, Dick, and Jason. Her sisters and other two brothers don't know she existed.

Marinette took another deep breath. It hurts her that she was never part of a Wayne Family, even when she was the biological daughter, while the rest are adopted, while one is the same as her. When she was young, she wondered if she made them angry that made them want to send her away. Now she knows they didn't want her to be part of the family.

In her head, he only wanted a biological son, and the rest just adopted. That's why he never called or went to find me when she went missing. It makes perfect sense he only wants a bio son, not a daughter.

Damian doesn't know Marinette is his step-sister. In the League, Damian treats her as a sister, including when they meet again. When Marinette dated her finance, let's just say that poor man got threatened.

Marinette's lost in her thoughts; her magic phone starts ringing.

She picks it up.

"Hello"

"Marinette"

"Jon. Did something happen," I said worriedly.

"Of course not, Mari. You shouldn't be worried; you know it's not good for you," he said seriously.

"I know," I sigh.

"Did you tell your parents, friends, Aunts, and Uncles about being engaged?"

"I told Mother, Father, Chloe, Nino, Luka, Kagami, Juleka, Alix, Kim, and Max," I said, finishing the list that I told about the engagement.

"Have you told anyone yet, Jon?"

"Um...mm. Only my parents."

"What about Damian?"

Silence.

"Dami will kill me before I even told him," Jon whined.

"Suck it up, buttercup, you need to tell him. I will inform my aunts and uncles since today is poker day, in a few hours, I will visit them. One of my aunts will be somewhere; I need to think about her boom I'm there."

"Fine, I will tell Dami today," Jon groaned.

"Do we tell them the other surprise when my parents come to Gotham? My friends are traveling with me?"

"We should; we can't let my dad know first with his super hearing."

"That's your job."

"Everything I do for love," Jon said dramatically.

"Did you just dramatically say that on the phone?"

"Yes, I did."

"We will talk about this when I get home. My friends will be in charge of the League and Guardian for a couple of days till Mother and Father come to Gotham."

"Sound fine with me. I get to have you all to myself in a couple of weeks."

"No, can't do. I still need to design."

"But Mari, you need to take a break."

"Fine, I will. Just because I love you," I smiled.

"And I love you too. See you when you get back home. I will tell Dami when I finish work. Bye, Mari."

"Bye, Jon."

Marinette smiled, forgetting all her problems in the past. Jon helps her keep her mind off bad things and replace them with good.

Marinette opens a portal to where her Aunt Selina is. Little did she know that Wayne was looking at whose coming out of the portal. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 2022!!