Our Girls Like Some Supernatural Boys Than Us

Damian

For a few days ago, my Angel has been ignoring me, including my imbecile brother girls. Selina has been ignoring father for the same reason.

The Kents as well.

We don't know if we did something wrong for them to ignore us.

"We need to investigate. What if they're mind-controlled," Father said.

"Father is right. Angel has been acting strange lately. We need to find out what is going on," I said.

"Chloe is acting strange as well. She forgot meeting up here yesterday," Kent (Jon) said.

"Kor'i didn't come home two days ago," Grayson said.

"Lois keeps leaving, saying that she's meeting with the girls," Superman said.

"My girl is fine," the first Superboy (Conner) said.

"I'm here for the mortal support," Todd said, raising his hand.

Everyone looked at him.

"Not might fault your girls are mad. Come to think about Barb and Cass acting strange as well," Todd added.

"Stephanie said something about supernatural boys," Drake said, drinking his coffee.

Everyone turns quickly at Drake.

Supernatural boys?

Did they go on a mission that we don't know about?

Is that why they are acting strange?

"Why do you mean Supernatural boys, Tim," father said, getting closer to him.

The rest of us got closer as well.

"You know. Hot boys that are werewolves, witches, vampires, and more," Tim said.

Hot boys?

Werewolves?

Witches?

Vampires?

"We need to find them," I said, slamming my hand on the table.

"NOOooooooo, my coffee," Drake said, kneen on the ground. Looking at his cup of coffee spilled on the floor.

I turn to Drake.

"Not the time. Tell me where Angel is, and I will buy a full supply of coffee for three months," I said.

"Same here," Father said.

"More coffee," Drake said; his eyes sparkled.

All of us nodded, except Todd and (Conner).

"Deal, they went to the center of Metropolis, you know the fair that it's happening today. Stephanie keeps talking about the Supernatural boy will be there," Drake said.

No one POV

Little did they know Conner and Jason had known about the fair. They are here for entertainment.

"Our girls like some supernatural boys than us," Jon mumbled.

"Do you think so," Dick mumbled as well.

"Bean keeps talking about some guy named Damon and Klaus being hot and can't wait to see them," Tim said.

"YOU'RE LYING," Damian yelled.

"Oh, Selina, Lois, and Kor'i keep talking about a guy name Elijah who will be there. I'm not really sure," Tim said.

"THAT'S BULLSHIT," Bruce yelled.

"Kor'i wouldn't do that," Dick said.

"Same as Lois," Clark said.

"I remember Chloe being a fangirl over Stefan," Tim said, not keeping his mouth shut.

"What!" Jon said.

"They said they will be seeing them today about now," Tim kept talking.

"What!"

"Everyone get ready; we need to make sure nothing happens to the girls," Bruce said.

Tim, Jason, and Conner are staying behind.

Everyone left.

"When are they going to realize they are doing this on purpose," Jason said.

"I don't know," Conner said.

"At least I will have more coffee," Tim said.

Meanwhile, the girls and Alfred at Rome, Italy

"When will the guys finally realize they been pranked," Marinette said.

"Who cares they didn't tell us about that mission they had gone to," Selina said.

"At least we are away from chaos," Lois said.

"Time to relax," Chloe said.

"Agree," Kor'i said.

Cass, Barb, and Steph are in the pool.

With Alfred

"I hope Masters don't destroy the Manor when I get back."