Our Girls Like Some Supernatural Boys Than Us Part 2

Previews

"I hope Masters don't destroy the Manor when I get back."

-------

Before

(The girls went on vacation and pranked their men.)

Marinette

I walked inside the warehouse that we use away from our guys.

I sit down at the table where all of us are.

All of us took our hoods off.

"Today's meeting is about our guys not telling us about the mission they went on," Selina said.

Barbs, Cass, and Stephanie raised their hands.

"Except the three."

"Wonder Woman didn't know as well when I went to visit the WatchTower. If it wasn't for Green Lantern opening his mouth, we wouldn't have known," I stated.

"That's why today, Marinette and I thought about a perfect plan," Selina said, looking at the other women.

"We are going to prank them," I said with a smirk while rubbing my small belly.

Everyone nodded.

Lois talked first.

"Is it good to freak Damian out when your 4 months pregnant?"

Marinette thought about it.

"I mean, Damian did make Marinette worry about him not coming home for two days and not telling her about the mission," Kor'i stated.

"It was a hard day for Marinette," Stephanie said.

Cassandra nodded.

"You know it's not good to make Marinette worried when she's pregnant," Barbara said.

"Ridiculous, Utterly Ridiculous. Jon has been ignoring my questions about where they all went. I still can't believe the mission is on a strip club." Chloe slams her fist on the table.

"You don't think he kissed anyone do you think," I said in a sad voice, tears running down.

Some grabbed my hand.

"You know Damian will never do that to you. He is very deeply in love with you," Selina smiled.

"His cold to everyone except you. I will say he very simp than Dick," Kor'i added.

I smiled, "You're right; he will never do that."

I wiped tears from my face.

"Let's get back to the plan."

The Plan beginnings.

I text Tim and Jason.

Lois is doing the same with Conner.

Stephanie will put Supernatural ideas in Tim's mind.

All of us women will be ignoring our men and telling them we are busy.

We only have two days to do our prank. I will teleport us on vacation to Rome, Italy.

2 Days Later

The men have been noticing we have been ignoring them.

Kor'i didn't go home two days ago.

Jason and Conner will be there as moral support. (Mostly, Jason will be doing that for fun.)

Chloe will be acting strangely in front of Jon.

Lois would keep leaving the house, saying she was meeting with the girls.

Selina and I will ignore them since both are stubborn, and both would do the same.

Stephanie and Lois told us about a fair at Metropolis.

We knew it was a perfect setup to do.

They would regret taking a secret mission.