Not Daminette but Felinette Ending

Marinette wasn't feeling good all day; she went to have a doctor's appointment that day, where she found out she was pregnant. Damian has been distant for some odd reason. The rest are asking if we are okay, but the question are they really okay?

Marinette

One day, I heard Jason talk about "he believes this picture that isn't real." That day I knew something was wrong, but no one told me.

I'm in front of the manor I have been staying for about a few days. I can't wait to tell Damian the news, especially I told him I got accepted to Gotham University. I also got accepted to London University in business. I got an offer for a job there but haven't declined it yet.

I open the door to the Manor seeing, everyone in the living room except Damian. Did something happen?

Bruce came up to me.

"Marinette, just know you are always welcome here because I'm about to tell you something that will break your heart," Bruce said.

"Did something happen to Damian; I have to tell him wonderful news," I said, putting my hands in my stomach.

Everyone gasp.

"What's this breaking my heart?" I don't know what is going on, but I don't have a good feeling.

"Pixie, don't go to your and Damian's room. Please, I beg you, don't go. We know those pictures aren't real. Damian doesn't believe it one bit getting all jealousy," Jason said.

"I'm sorry, we tried, but he won't listen to us," Dick said.

"Bean, just know we support you," Tim said.

"What picture are you talking about; Why can't I go upstairs," I said.

Did I do something wrong?

"Kitte-" Selina didn't get to finish.

Noises started to come from upstairs. I look at everyone being here except Damian. It can't be!

"It can't be," my voice is breaking.

I went upstairs, forgetting everyone yelling not to go upstairs open the door where Damian is at. Rachel (Raven) and Damian are in bed! It shattered my heart into millions of pieces.

He betrayed me.

"How could you, Damian. I trusted you with everything, and I even give you my heart only to sleep with her," I yelled at him.

"Tt, please Dupain-Cheng. I see your true colors; you were the one you cheated and betrayed me," Damian said, glaring at me.

"Cheated? Why would I cheat? You are the one cheating on me?" I said back.

"I thought you were a good person Wayne. I thought I found the one who truly loved me, but I guess not. I won't waste my time with someone who cheated on me," I said, glaring at him and Rachel.

"We are over Dupain-Cheng take your belongs and leave, never come back or set afoot at the Manor. Take this picture to your new lover boy."

"What pictures?"

Damian handed me a picture kissing some random guy. This is a photoshoot, or Rachel cast a spell to make it real.

"Let me guess, Rachel showed them to you. That's why you been so distant; she got the idea to get revenge by sleeping with her, am I right."

He stood quiet.

"Then, I got my answer. Goodbye, Wayne. I hope we don't see each other ever again. Good luck in your future with Rachel, but guess she will cheat as you did with me as they say Karma is a bitch."