The Life I have Chosen, I Regret. Part 1

Adrien

Do you regret the life you have chosen? Because I do.

I regret it every single day.

Choosing the wrong woman at age 15 wasn't my best decision.

I don't believe those kids are even mine. None have my hair color or my eyes.

Getting married to Lila Rossi was A HUGE MISTAKE!

I regret it every single day.

My mind drifted to Marinette. No one has seen her since age 16. The only people who are close to her are Nino, Chloe (Shocker), Luka, and Kagami.

I haven't seen them as well since Marinette left.

Her parents won't say where she has gone.

Right now, we are in a fashion show that is happening in Paris.

Every Fashion Designer is here to show their spring collection.

"Girl, I can't wait to meet your guy friend MDCWK," Alya said, jumping up and down in joy.

"I know, right? I haven't seen him for a long time," Lila said, filling in more lies.

I grabbed a glass of champagne and took a sip.

"Is that Marinette," Alya pointed out.

I turned to where Alya pointed in Marinette's direction.

Marinette looks stunning.

No one POV

No one notices Lila's full anger in her eyes toward Marinette.

It was supposed to be my night, and Marinette ruins it by coming here. Lila said to herself.

"Whose the man next to her? The guy she's talking to, Marinette, and the guy have the same feature as the older man." Adrien said.

Lila and Alya looked closely.

Alya's eyes widen.

"No Way! Is that Bruce Wayne!" she jumped in excitedly.

Lila's eyes widen. Her whole face turned pale.

Why does this have to happen to me? Lila told herself.

With Marinette and Her Family

Bruce and Damian came to the event to give Lila every lawsuit she had. It was an opportunity to also bring the abusive Agreste Company down.

It was the perfect plan.

Tim hacked the cameras to see the event.

Dick is helping Tim.

Jason has popcorn ready and how the event will turn out. He is ready for a good show.

"Everyone in position," Bruce says.

All his kids nodded and said yes.

"Father, I have to wait for my husband to come. You can't forget today an important Fashion show; I must present my designs and reveal my identity." Marinette said to her father.

"Kent said don't wait for him. He will come at the perfect time and won't miss your reveal." Damian assured his twin.

"But Dami--," Marinette whined. She missed her husband since she was here a week ago to prepare for Fashion Week. Her kids are here but staying with her parents (Dupain-Cheng).

"Don't worry, he will come," Bruce assured her.

Marinette gave him a small smile. Jon has been busy at the Daily Planet. Last week he went on a mission that was out of the planet. Marinette is worried if he will ever come back alive.

Marinette

"Marinette, get ready to reveal yourself," Dami said.

I took a deep breath.

"MDCWK is going to reveal herself today. Welcome up, Marinette Dupain-Cheng Wayne Kent," host of the Fashion show said.

"It's showtime," I smirked.