She Moved On. (NOT!) Part 2

Damian

I hate weddings.

It reminds me of the day I was going to propose.

I let one person go; it was one year ago. The last time I saw Angel. We only lasted three years.

Flashback

"Damian, I get we are in a secret relationship, but I hate lying," Marinette said.

"I thought you were happy like this," I said.

"Away from the media, yes. I don't agree to lie to my family and friends every time I go missing," Marinette said, looking at him.

"What are you trying to say?" I know where this is going, but I didn't want it to be true.

Angel took a deep breath.

"I think long and hard. I decided we should break up."

I stood frozen.

"..."

"Face it. It's not going to work out. None of our family know about each other. We both know you will never tell them about our relationship."

"Angel, we could still work this out."

Marinette walked towards me, looking me up. Tears rolled down her chin.

"Dami. It's over. I am glad we had 3 years of relationship. I don't regret meeting you, but it's time to move on."

Marinette turned around.

I grabbed her arm. I turned her around and pressed my lips toward her.

It was a soft kiss, but she moved away.

"Mari--"

"When you get a girlfriend, treat her as queen, and don't let her go."

With that, she left. I lost her for good.

I looked at the engagement ring. It was so supposed to be a wonderful day.

Back in time

"Tt, Kent. Why am I here?" I glared at him.

"You're my best friend, and I need a plus one. I decided to take you to my friend's wedding," he stated.

I turned to the groom standing in the middle of the front, feeling nervous.

"Who is he?"

Kent was confused till he turned to realize what I'm talking about.

"Oh, that's Felix Graham de Vanily. He is the one that's getting married. The bride and Felix have been dating for about 1 year. Felix asked permission from her parents to marry her. We all witnessed when he proposed. It was magical."

Tt. Did I mention I hate weddings?

"You never mention the bride's name."

"Oh, I completely forgot. The bride's name is-" Before he could finish, the song started playing.

We all stand up.

Here come the bride maids and the maid of honor going, including the groom's side. (I'm too lazy to search about the wedding.)

I turned to the bride. MARINETTE?!!!

Angel is the bride?!!

I stood still, looking at her. Angel looks gorgeous in the wedding dress that she made. I just nodded to Kent without knowing.