Chapter One: A Storm

(Y/n) (L/n) was a sophomore in college. She was like every other college student; tired, stressed and annoyed. Thanks to finals and other conflicts. Class was almost over for the day. Not listening to the lecture that her (college major of your choice) professor was giving, she looked out the window. It was getting terribly dark, clouds were going from white to gray to dark gray. The sky became a sick gray as well, the type that would make anyone feel melancholy.

'Shit...I didn't bring my umbrella with me.' She mentally face palmed.

Mr. Belmont looked out the window from where he stood. "Oh my. The storm came quicker than they said it would on the news. I'm gonna go ahead and end class early, so you all can get home before it gets worse-"

As soon as (y/n) heard that, she grabbed her things, put them in her bag, ran down the stairs and exit out the class.

"THANK YOU MR. BELMONTTTTTTT" could be heard from the hallway. Mr. Belmont chuckled. He pointed to the crowd of students.

"You all should get going too."

~

Out of the (college major) building, (y/n) made a dash to her car. She unlocked the door and got in quickly as possible. Wiping the rain off her face, she sat in the car for a while.

"Could this day get any worse?!" She laid her head in the steering wheel.

Oooo, girl don't say that.

"Who's there?!"

...

Anyways, she gets her car started and she begins her journey back to her house. Maybe she isn't like other college students, she lives in a huge house all by herself, her grandmother bought it for her, worried about how her granddaughter will live comfortably without her parents.

Arriving at the house, she parks the car in the garage so she doesn't have to rush in the rain to get indoors. Inside, (y/n) goes to her room and switches into some nice dry clothes; some (f/c) shorts and a shirt with her favorite band on it. Heading back downstairs, she heads into the living room, where all of her video games, consoles, and other medias are. If you were to ever visit her house, you'd notice there's a lot of decorations from her favorite things especially The Legend of Zelda. On her couch, there's a triforce throw-over blanket and some pillows with some Zelda characters on it. She goes ahead and grabs her switch and connects it to her TV and begins playing Breath of The Wild.

A few hours had past and it was getting late.

"Eh...Im not gonna go to sleep just yet."

KRASSHHHH!

Thunder struck the ground. The lights flickered for a while and then the power went out.

"Oh. Maybe I am." (Y/n) was too tired to get up to go to her bed in her bedroom, so she put her switch down and went to lay down on her couch.

Her eyes began to feel heavy and after sometime, her eyes closed at last, falling into a deep slumber.

It was dark...

...That was until the tv began to glow.

And a hand came out.

And another.

And another.

And another.

More hands started to come out of the TV.