Chapter Four: Cooking with Wild!

"Okay...The younger Links can go back into the living room and wait for breakfast to be served." (Y/n) pointed at Young Link, and the five Toon Links. The kids nodded their heads and ran back to the living room.

"The rest of you can help me out. Lets see..."
(Y/n) pointed at Time, Sky, Twilight, Warrior and Dark. "You five can help set up the table. Follow me." The group to dining room, which had a large dark oak table, allowing many people to be seated at. With matching dark oak chairs, of course.

"Well-" (y/n) was cut off by something tugging at her leg.

Awakening was pulling at her leg, jumping up and down. Little shouts here and there left his mouth.

"You want to help?"

Awakening nodded, a little 'hmph' could be heard. (Y/n) picks him up and sets him on the table.

"You watch over the others and make sure they set the table properly." (Y/n) pats the small fella's head and walks back to the kitchen. A familiar blonde in blue stood in the middle of the kitchen, observing the different pots, pans and utensils this new world had to offer.

"Now you...Wild."

Wild Link turned around and looked at (y/n) with his usual stoic face.

"I know you love cooking, so I want you to help me make breakfast." Walking over to a countertop with cookbooks aligned on the wall, (y/n) pulls out Breakfast Dishes 4 Dumbiez.

Wild begins to smile and walks over to (y/n), peaking over her shoulder.

"I was thinking something simple...like eggs, bacon and pancakes. What do you think?" (Y/n) turns and smiles at Wild. Wild tilts his head at the words 'bacon' and 'pancakes'. (Y/n) mentally slams her head into a wall.

"Right, they probably don't have that in your universe..." she sighs and smiles softly, while Wild nods in response.

"Well today, you'll get to try new foods! I know you're excited about that."

Wild's smile got wider by her statement.

"Let's do this!"

—————

COOKING MONTAGEEE

Wild is beating the eggs with speed and grace,

As (y/n) put large pans on the stove.

Did I mention that bacon alone has so much grease? So be careful (y/n) and Wild!

The two took turns putting slices bacon in a pan, jumping back from the stove from the popping grease ready to attack.

After the intense battle with bacon grease and the pan, the two began working on the pancake batter.

Mix it, mix it, mix it!

Pancakes are know forming in a pan, while (y/n) whisks up some eggs in a bowl and puts them in a another frying pan.

And they're done!

END OF COOKING MONTAGE

Bringing plates of the breakfast foods and and a pitcher of (any type of juice), Wild and (y/n) goes ahead and sets them down on the table large table. (Y/n) runs into the living room, telling the younger incarnations that breakfast was ready. The children left the living room with cheers and excitement, dashing for the dining room. Walking into the dining room, she was greeted with all the Links sitting down, waiting for her. Wild waved her over and pulled out the chair next to him and Time.

"Thank you, Wild." She thanked the man. Wild nodded in return. Looking around, she smiled.

"Well then...LETS EAT!"