Chapter Two: A Whole New World

A bunch of hands were coming out the girl's flatscreen television. In a split second, a bunch of bodies flew out of the screen. Voices could be heard groaning in pain, as well as some shuffling.

A boy wearing a blue shirt and some light brown pants stood up, and pulled out some device, turning it on and looking around. He was met with a small kid in green with big cat like eyes.

"WAAAAH!!" The kid shrieked. The boy jumped back, shocked. He bumped into something soft. Turning, around he was face to face with another boy, with dirty blond hair, dressed in a darker green and had a somewhat stern look on his face.

"Gah!" The boy in blue took a few steps forward. The light from his device still shined, he could see who he assumed was the kid from before and who he assumed were his brothers, wearing red, blue and purple tunics. They were siting on the floor, huddled together. Up ahead we're a kid and what seemed to be an older version of himself. The two looked at each other and then back at the boy in blue. And at their feet was a small, cartoony boy, sporting the similar attire as the others; green tunic and green hat. He had dead black eyes, scaring the boy in blue.  Another boy in green was seen, but he had a blue scarf wrapped around his neck. He looked very confused about where he was and who these other people where...and why they look just like him?

The sound of a light switch being flicked could be heard. The light went bright in the room, making some groan in pain (yknow when someone turns the lights on and it's so bright for a while it hurts to eyes?).

The boys in the room shielded their eyes and looked in the direction of the switch flicking sound came from and the group was greeted with another boy in green, with the fluffiest blond hair out of the group.

"Eh?" He looked back at group. The others began looking at each other and observed their surroundings. They couldn't observe the room as much as they could, Because the young boy with the adult pointed out the couch and the person that was sleeping there.  The boys walked over to the couch in curiosity, wondering who this mysterious person was and most importantly; How did they get here? And did they really sit there until the mysterious person moved? Yes. Yes they did.

Authors Note:
Y'all I'm so sorry if this isn't that good. It's like 4am and I just had this idea in my head. New chapter might come out today!! Who knows :)

Can you list down who was introduced in chronological order? I tried my best describing them vaguely. They haven't received their nicknames yet.