Chapter 3: Links. Thats all. Just Links.

"Ngh..." (y/n) stirs in her sleep. With her eyes closed, she could see that her lights were back on, meaning the power was back on. Birds were also chirping, signifying that it was the next day. She slowly opened her eyes, blinking a lot to adjust to the light. When she finally opened her eyes, she saw 12 familiar blonde boys. Her eyes widen in surprise and she rose up from the couch, screaming. The 12 boys jumped back, looking at each other with confusion.

"Oh my goodness! Am I dreaming?" (Y/n) looked around the living room. She then went ahead and pinched her (s/c) toned arm to make sure she actually wasn't still in the dream realm. The short kid with the cat like eyes gave her a weird look as she pinched herself.

"Ouch!...I guess I'm not dreaming." She chuckled to herself. 

"Why are you guys here? How did you guys get here?" (Y/n) bombarded them with questions, with all of them shrugging in response.

"Yikes...um, well I'm (y/n). No need to introduce yourselves, I know who you all are." She smiled. They all tilted their heads at her statement.

"Uh...look around the room. I think that tells you enough."

The boys looked around and were in awe. They found pictures, figurines of themselves or their friends. The quadruplets looked at her rupees replicas that laid on her coffee table and began fighting over them.

"Hey! Woah!" (Y/n) hollered.

The young boy with big boots and his older self  observed her figurine of the youngster that sat on the TV stand.

"Woaaa..." the both said at the same time. 

The stern faced boy in dark green smiled softly at the poster with him and his companion, Midna

The shortest one of them all just waddled around the room.

"AGGGGGGH!" The boy in purple began tackling his brother in blue over a huge orange rupee. (Y/n) took notice and spoke up.

"LINK! STOP IT!"

All the Links stopped what they were doing and looked at the girl. Except the one in Blue, he punched his brother in the face one more time before completely stopping.

"Oh yeah. I forgot, you're all are named Link." The Links looked at each other.

"It's hard to explain. But hey, I'll give you guys a nickname to go by, to make it easier for us all." She smiled with her eyes closed.

The Links smiled and cheered, some fist pumping while some nodded their head.

The (h/c) haired girl looked around, she couldn't believe that this. Not just a Link- But almost all the Links- were in her house! It's almost like she was in a slice of life fan fiction.

"So I was thinking-" She was cut off by the sound of something fragile breaking in the kitchen. The Links pulled out their shields and swords out, ready to attack whatever was lurking in the kitchen. Tip toeing towards the kitchen- with the Links following right behind-  (y/n) was greeted with the back side of another Link, one dressed in all black and a broken pot. She clears her throat to catch the shadow's attention. He turns around, his red pupils glowing with curiosity.

"Really, Dark Link?" She crosses her arms. He adverts his eyes and whistles a tune, trying to act innocent. The other Links peaked around the corner with angry faces, making Dark Link squeak in fear. (Y/n) speaks up,

"Don't worry, Dark. I'll make sure they don't hurt you, as long as you don't try to hurt them."

Dark Link nods, in fear of what all the Links could do to him at once.

"Since we're in the kitchen, who's interested in having breakfast?"

"YEAH!" All the Links shouted, smiles beaming on their faces.

If there's something all the Links could agree on, it would be food and sleep.

Author's Note
I hope you all are enjoying the story, It's taking me a while to write chapters due to brain farts and making sure I don't mess any sentences up. Make sure to vote and comment! I'm curious about what you guys think of the story so far and what you think should happen Next!

'Till next time,

Gir