2

minho pov

i went to my front desk and called someone. "hey you, yeah you, can you search for the name of han jusung?" oh goodness gracious i forgot his name.

"han what?" the other line asked in the very confused tone "shut up i don't even know how to say his name it's han jusung or han justin" i said aggressively "oh han jisung? yeah i used to be friends with him, he's a rapper of-"

"shut the hell up and search him up seungmin" "rude.. bye" i sighed after he hung up. wait why am i curious about him tho? whatever let's finish these nasty crust trashy papers i haven't done.

jisung pov

that scary man is still on my head and he's so rude. why did he ask my name? does he know me? obviously he will since i'm worldwide!!

i cried myself to sleep. i know who he is. HE IS THE CROWN PRINCE AND IF I KNEW I WOULD HAVE GOT ON MY KNEES AND BEG HIM FOR MERCY BUT NO I DIDNT. i should pay attention to the internet from now on.

i search some things about him and he is definitely known as cold hearted handsome prince. i mean they ain't wrong tho.

also he's known as lee know? lol what some type of name is that? oh. it's just a nickname since no one knew his real name, makes sense.

chan called for me to go to the studio. "HAN JISUNG WERE GONNA BE LATE" "aish i'm coming old man goodness gracious..."

he heard that and i got spanked.

jk.

when we make it to the company we weren't there to practice we're here for the meeting with jay why pee.

i hope it goes well... "so i called for you guys since we have to postponed your concerts because the crown prince is gonna be here on the days of the concerts and all of the idols in here will be here so we can greet him."

oh my goodness gracious lemme pray to jesus please...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it feels like i'm going way to fast lol