28

third person pov

after the video is uploaded, everybody has gone crazy, not in the bad way but in the happy way. the video included the kisses and the part that they thought they stop recording.

jonnnee

liked by 81,470 othersjonnnee this is the best ever vlog i've watched in my life 😍😍😍view all 17,398 comments

jonnnee this is the best ever vlog i've watched in my life 😍😍😍
view all 17,398 comments

jonoonayougotagirlfriend

liked by 71,326 othersjonoonayougotagirlfriend just jone having gay panick because of prince lee 😻😻😻view all 16,329 comments

jonoonayougotagirlfriend just jone having gay panick because of prince lee 😻😻😻
view all 16,329 comments

jisung is working again and he told minho that he is not allowed to come visit today which makes minho sad. minho can't come today because he needs to focus on his work and his manager is ok with him visiting but he just need to work. minho thinks is a stupid reason that he can't come visit his own boyfriend but jisung understand but also upset that he couldn't see him.

jisung is just writing down his lines for their new song. the new song is gonna be about their life and their plans for the future. and it's a little hard for the members because they don't have much plans for the future but they decided to make what they go for it and write down their plans in the future.

jisung is now writing down the part that he met minho, as he was writing down he smile at that memory "your so rude, and so cold. i just apologize and walk away while i think about you." while he write down more words he got to the part which is the worst news of his life "..that's when i knew that i wouldn't talk to you anymore.." .

he sighed when he finally finished writing the lyrics and now he has to sing and rap to it. but he need to wait for chan and changbin. few minutes later they finally arrived and they went to another room.

———————————-

minho is hanging out with his dancer friends. the three has nothing to do and wanted to hang out with their boyfriends but couldn't because they're all busy so they decided to invite jeongin anyway. when they decided to meet up at the cafe, they waited for jeongin and sat while drinking their drinks. when jeongin finally arrived they chat for a bit and left.