10

jisung's pov

when i came back from the world tour the first thing i did is i went back to our dorm and went to sleep.

while i was in the world tour i was mostly chatting with my fans on bubble and texting prince lee.

about prince lee he always text me like "hey" "how are you" "did you eat" "i miss you" like we're some couple.

when he found out i'm coming back he immediately start making plans for us to meet.

when i woke up at was 12 pm so i have 2 hours left to meet him.

i went to shower, brush my teeth, and eat breakfast. but the most hardest part of the routine is..

clothes...

"oh my god why is it so hard just to pick out my clothes!!" i grumble to myself.

when i was finally satisfy with my outfit, i'm wearing a white turtleneck shirt with a black and blue plaid jacket, and a ripped jeans.
(something like this:

)

when i was ready to go i grab my mask and a cap and put it on.

when i make it to my destination which is the private cafe so that no fans can see us.

i felt nervousness in my throat and sweat on my hands. i scratched the back of my back and trying to calm myself down.

i open the door and see not many people in here. i look around and saw him. i walk up to his seat.

"p-prince lee know..?" i stutter nervously. his head immediately shot up that i can break my neck if i did that. i could tell he is smiling because of his eye smile since he's wearing a mask. his eyes shining that can blind my eyes any moment.

"han jisung!" he stood up and hesitantly stretch his hand out to me for me to shake. i stretched my hand out and shake his hand back.

he tightened his grip on me when i was about to pull away. after a few moments he's still holding my hand staring at me "u-uh.. prince l-lee?" he immediately got back to his sense and pull his hands away and i can see he face becoming red. "why is his face always red when's he's not sick?" i thought in my head.

"a-ah i-i'm sorry, w-well h-have a-a s-eat" damn it took me a while to process what he was saying while stuttering.

i giggle at his nervousness. i guess i'm not the only one that is nervous woohoo!!

i took my seat while i did that he took a seat while staring at me. it felt awkward when i heard a shout.

"PRINCE LEEEE OH MY GOODDDD MY BEST FREND!!!" i turned to this freckle face blond mullet boy who looked around my age.

i heard prince lee mumbled a "oh no.." making me confused. the blond boy came up to us and sat next to prince lee.

then the blond boy start holding his arm. "the hell is he doing". prince lee looked at the blond boy while he rambled non stop.

"OMG I MISS YOU SO MUCH MINH- I MEAN PRINCE LEE KNOW YOU KNOW WE KNIW YEAH YEAH WOOO ANYWAYS who are you?" the blond boy finally turned to me.

i look up to him and having no idea what to do, i was about to introduced when he interrupted me by getting up aggressively. "OH MY GOD ARE YOU J.ONE OMG OMG OMG IM GONNA BE YOUR FUTURE BROTHER-IN-LAW YOU KNOW?!" he started yelling. "what do you mean by brother-in-law?" i asked him

he put his hands together and start sway around "welllll i wanna marry spearb" he said blushingly.

i widened my eyes like that's some shocking thing i ever heard in my life "WHAT?! YOU WANT TO MARRIED CHANGBI- I MEAN SPEARB?! THE GUY WHO IS SO EMO AND THAT?!" i yelled at him. he look at me pouting "hey he is not emo.." he mumble "oh yeah true he is not" i said.

i smiled at him reassuringly. "you can marry him if he loves you." i smirk at him. he looked at me widening his eyes "really?!" he said excitedly "yeah! i mean i think he'll love you!" i said happily like i'm a cupid. "THANK YOU SO MUCH J.ONE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BY THE WAY MY NAME IS FELIX LEE THANK YOU!!!" he went to my side and hugged me.

we swapped numbers and we bid goodbyes. finally my attention is on prince lee.

and damn he looked angry.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

uh oh 😳😳