3

jisung pov

today is the day. where the crown prince is visiting the company. it kinda make sense because he used to own this company. yeah lucky me i guess.

i'm standing with my members and other idols in the hallway waiting for him to arrive. damn i'm so scare what if he recognized me? what if he embarrassed me? what if he makes jyp fired me? what if he called me off?

the what if's goes through my head until chan poked my side. "han he's here pay attention" oh shit here's come the devil...

damn i don't even wanna look up to him but damn i have too. when we hear the door open, all of us look up to the crown prince. and sheesh he's so handsome... oh.

he saw me. yeah. and he smirks. he walked down and i tried to keep my eyes on him. i just want to look away. he face forward to everyone and says "thank you to mr.park for letting me visiting you guys i would like to say you guys did a really good job and doing things right"

we all applaud and thanked him and we greet him with respect. "hey you haven't greet the crown prince yet" changbin said meaning to tell me to go greet the crown prince. i walked up to him looking down damn i'm so scare.

"hello prince lee." i greeted him and he turned around and as he saw me he smirks. "ahhh han jisung right?" goodness he even remembered my name.. "yeah heh, i would like to thank you for visiting us and supporting us." i said trying not to stutter.

"haha thats no problem. by the way why are you respecting me since you didn't respect me that day?" oh no well.. because i didn't know you were a crown prince even tho you were worldwide!

how much i really want to say that but instead i said "oh well you see i have a bad vision so yeah" such a good liar han jisung "oh makes sense" "anyways i'll go get going thank you again"

minho pov

wait is he really leaving?

no don't leave..

i wanna hear your voice.

he's so cute..

i want to squeeze his adorable cheeks and hold his hands to warm me up.

no it's not the time lee minho!! it's time to focus on my damn duty.

i argue with my mind as i look at jisung walking away and getting smaller and smaller.

but i want him to stay.

i went to mr.park and ask him about him. he got a little off guard and asked me why so i answer "he seems cool" yeah stupid answer but at least i got his info. but it's not enough.

i went home and seungmin came to me "hey i got the information of han jisung" finally how long did i wait "thanks" i grab the file and looked at the information of him

Han Jisung

Stage Name: J

Stage Name: J.ONE
Position: Vocalist, Rapper, Producer, Maknae
Birthday: September 14, 2000
J.ONE Facts:
-He was born in Incheon, South Korea
-He has one older brother
-He used to live and study in Malaysia
-He trained for 3 years
-He speaks English
– His favorite color is red
– Han has trypophobia. (the fear of clusters of small holes)
– He thinks his charming point is acting silly

i guess he is my type

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

happy new year!!!