7

jisung's pov

that day was 2 weeks ago and i feel like i'm starting to miss him. 

those 2 weeks felt like 2 years since i saw him. i ask chan why i'm feeling like this and damn he's so good with words. i mean duh he's a songwriter lol.

he said that i care about him, or i'm just in love. when i thought about that i got worried. i mean he's a prince and i'm just a normal human-being living their dream life.

i was walking down to the grocery to get some food. it was late night but the grocery we go to it's a 24 hours store.

when i was on my way when i suddenly heard a high-pitch girly voice "OH MY BOD IS THE J.ONE OPPA?!?!?!" (jeez i felt cringey because i barely hear anyone call stray kids members oppa or something)

oh no not a fan again.

everyone turn to my direction and chased after me and i ran for my life.

i've been running for  2 minutes and OH MY GOD THEIR STILL CHASING AFTER ME AS MORE PEOPLE SAW ME THEY CHASED AFTER ME LIKE I JUST WANNA GET THE DAMN FOOD!!!!

i was losing more energy as i was running 🏃🏻‍♂️ from the fans. i was about to passed the alleyway when someone pulled me pressing my back to their chest and coving my mouth.

i tried to get out of this persons grip but their grip tighten and leaned over and whisper to my ear. "stop moving" i recognize the voice and immediately stopped moving.

the fans passed us running 🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏻‍♂️🏃🏽‍♀️🏃🏻‍♂️. when their gina he losen his grip on me and put his hand away from my mouth.

i turned around to him "and damn he's so handsome as always".

"well t-thank you prince lee know" i thanked him in a soft tone. he chuckle lightly and said "it's no problem if i catches you in the wrong timing, then who knows what gonna happen" he said smiling at me.

damn i never seen him smiling. how? on internet he never smiles so we as in the people around the world never saw him smiling.

"your smile is cute" i mumbled but enough for him to hear.

when i notice his cheeks is red i got worried and put my hand on his forehead. "are you sick? i guess not because your temperature is normal" i said worriedly.

his faces went red even more when i touch his forehead. "n-no i'm not sick it's j-just u-um" he tired to think of words to say but couldn't find any.

i was shocked. "prince lee, are you stuttering?!" i asked shocked. he looked at me panicked and then he yelled.

"N-N-NO IM NOT STUTTERING WHY WOULD I BE STUTTING?!" he yelled while stuttering and walked away.

"the fuck is stutting?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i'm sorry this chapter is really short it's just i don't know what else to add.  (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ