30

third person pov

it been 2 months and jisung is still getting bad hates but he is ignoring them as possible. but it got more worse that he made himself overwork and get angry out of no where.

right now jisung is angry just because the members won't agree with him to add something to the song.

jisung walk out of the room angrily and slam the door in the harsh way and ran to his dorm.

when he make it to his dorm he open the door and slam it and went to his room then lock his door.

the members sighed at his actions. they don't know what's wrong with him, even minho tried to calm him down but it wouldn't work just only when he is very angry, and he is very angry now.

they told minho that jisung is angry again, but minho said that he couldn't because he got work to do. chan and changbin sighed having no idea what to do now.

they decided to go back to their dorm. when they entered, they look at jisung's door and sighed and look at each other. "what are we gonna do to you han jisung.." chan said rubbing his forehead.

then they heard a glass breaking sound. they immediately ran to jisung's room and try to open the door but it was locked and the breaking sounds continued.

jisung is out of control. changbin grab his phone to call minho.

minho
changbin

"hello-"

"lee minho jisung is out of control!"

"what do you mean?"

*shatters and banging* "AISH SHIT JISUNG IS DOING SOMETHING IN HIS ROOM AND WE NEED YOU BECAUSE WE DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO"

"okay i'll try to be there"

"OKAY HURRY UP!!"

minho immediately try to get his works done to go to jisung. after few minutes later he is finally done and ran to their dorm.

he knocked on the door and the door open revealing changbin with panicking face.

minho went inside and go to the direction of jisung's room and saw chan trying to break the door down. then he heard a loud thud.

he went up to jisung's door and bang on the door. "hannie!!" minho yelled hoping to get the response but nothing.

so he stopped banging on to door and chan stopped earlier because his hand starting to hurt. minho leaned on the door.

"sungie, it me, min hyung.. please open the door.." minho softly said and as he get closer to the door he can hear him sobbing. minho look the chan and changbin and they look worried.

"jisungie, please let me in." minho begged waiting for at least an answer. "n-no" he heard a small no coming through the door, he sighed and tried to open the door but it's still locked.

"sungie, please.. i want to know if your okay." minho still begged. minho heard movements and pieces clattering.

he heard heavy breathings from jisung through the door. minho a small stepped away hoping that he will open the door.

the door slowly open a little but it only shows darkness. until he saw a bloody hand stretching out. a gasp was heard in room. minho went to hold his bloody hand and he felt strong coldness from the hand.