h. rindou

{oral — fem!reader!giving — male!receiving — recording} wc: 2305

being the younger sibling was an unfortunate blessing bestowed upon rindou

being the younger sibling was an unfortunate blessing bestowed upon rindou. since he was the youngest, he wouldn't get attention like his older brother. his older brother, ran, was much more popular. he had several fangirls, even fanboys at that. he had a natural charisma that made people swoon over him.

rindou hated it.

he didn't mind not being popular, but he'd rather not be known for one thing. he was only known for being ran's younger brother. of course, he didn't want girls clinging onto him like ran had, but he still wanted some type of attention that wasn't an encounter asking about his brother.

since the haitani brothers were a well-known duo, rindou would mainly get noticed if he was beside ran. other times, girls would come up to rindou, asking about ran. that was something that annoyed him to no end.

however, even though he hated being the youngest one, there was a perk to it; and with that, there were several others following behind that benefit.

rindou met a girl named y/n l/n around a year or two ago. they've been friends ever since. she was a very gorgeous woman and had stunning features. in his eyes, she was breathtaking.

her beauty wasn't the only thing. she was smart, talented, and funny. y/n also made sure rindou was okay all the time. she'd make sure he ate properly and things of that nature.

rindou believed things would be fine if he just kept her a secret from his brother. but...

"lil' bro, who's she?" ran came into his younger brother's room, showing him his phone... which a picture of y/n was on it.

at that moment, a hint of annoyance could be heard in rindou's voice when he responded.

"why are you worried about it? don't you have other girls to tend to? specifically the one upstairs as we speak?"

"yeah, but this girl in particular is fine." ran plopped on his bed, scrolling through her instagram page.

"why are you in here?"

"look," ran showed his brother a picture of her in nothing but a bikini—, a thin one at that. "sexy, ain't she?"

a blush formed on his face. "get out."

"c'mon! you know she's fine, and you know who she is! put me on! i'm your brother!"

"...no."

"what, you like her?" ran laughed.

rindou rolled his eyes. "whatever. try to flirt with her if you want, but i'm not helping you. if anything, she'd prefer me over you."