v. sanji

{dom!sanji & sub!reader (if you squint) , male!receiving , finger licking no kfc, masturbation , a bit of face fucking, sanji & his nose bleeds.}

"y/n, my dear! i have the dessert for you!" the familiar voice of sanji yelled out in a singsong voice, his long legs allowing him to take large steps as he twirled around with a plate in his hand

y/n giggled as she watched sanji approach her with literal hearts in his eyes, a big smile on his lips. he'd finally reached her, gently placing the dish in her hands.

"thank you, sanji." she smiled.

"anything for you, my love!" he clasped his hands together, his heart eyes growing wider at her.

soon, a pouty-faced luffy came with his arms crossed.

"sanji! how come i can't get dess—?"

"because you don't need it." sanji cut him off with the most stoic expression, the blush on his cheeks disappearing and his heart eyes going dark.

"ugh! this is not fair!"

y/n laughed at him, soon leaning against sanji's shoulder.

"hey, sanji?"

"y-yes, darling?"

"if you have any leftover dessert, could you give it to luffy?" she whispered in his ear. "i'll give you a kiss if you do."

luffy watched as an unsettling amount of blood rushed down sanji's nostrils, a large grin growing on his face.

"of c-course, y/n!" and with that, he was rushing back to the kitchen.

"what'd you say?" luffy asked.

"oh, nothing important."

luffy raised a brow but decided not to question it anymore. he then walked away, probably headed to bother zoro or take a nap.

y/n decided to take that time to watch the clear blue water as she ate the treats that sanji made specially for her... and the leftovers he was going to give to luffy.

upon taking her first bites, she realize that sanji never disappointed her. he always cooked her meals and anything else she wanted with patience, precision, and of course his undying love.

maybe she'd give him more than a kiss to show him her appreciation.

after a while, everyone seemed satisfied. luffy got his dessert, y/n was happy with the dessert, and sanji was ecstatic by the fact that he'd gotten an invitation to her bedroom.

of course, it was probably just to talk about something that she couldn't bring herself to tell anyone else. after all, she'd always come to him before anyone else. she simply trusted sanji the most, and he promised to take her secrets to the grave unless said otherwise by her.