u. sasuke

{cheating , mentions of blood , mutual masturbation if you squint , cheater!sasuke}

the bottom of his shoes dragged against the rocky dirt roads, cicadas loudly chirping in the dead of the night with only the silver luminescence of the moon and the dim, flickering streetlight providing him with just enough brightness to accentuate where his weak body was dragging him.

the village was hushed during this time of night, nearly everyone fallen deep into slumber and immersed in whatever dream or nightmare that had taken over their consciousness for the while until the bright star labeled as the sun had risen over konoha.

it'd been such a long time since he was here, walking past the familiar houses and down the same old roads with the same old views. not a thing had changed since the year he's been gone, and to say he was glad was an understatement. however, there hadn't been any visible distinction on his typically stoic face besides the blood trickling down his head and the dirt from the times he'd fallen on the ground.

despite the pain and slovenliness he went through, it'd all be changed in no time once he knocked on the door in front of him. he stood on the welcome mat, the smiley face embellished on it seemingly shifting to a frown from the amount of steps and stomps taken on it. or, maybe it was just his vision from the nausea, having walked for a good two or three hours from village to village.

he knocked, but it was gentle. he'd rather not startle the person on the other side of the door and awake them from their slumber with a racing pulse, which would result in him likely getting yelled at because of his actions. though, he was sure he would get scolded anyway because of his injuries.

so, he waited, and knocked again. the knock was a bit harder, and eventually, he could hear a sleepy 'coming' from behind the door. soon, a bright light had beamed in his face, which happened to be the porch light.

the click of the lock resonated throughout his ears and the door opened, revealing a woman draped in a black robe, her eyes lidded and back hunched. though, her lidded eyes immediately opened widely when she noticed who was standing in front of her.

"sasuke—?!"

that's right. sasuke, the man who found himself wandering to her home instead of his own, where his wife and child waited for him for three hundred and eighty nine days. sasuke, who wanted her specifically to tend to his wounds because she'd done so ever so carefully and thoroughly.

"hey, y/n." he winced, a certain wound on his body hurting more than the others.

"y-you're back, and you..." she looked at him up and down, reluctantly reaching out for him. "you're hurt... let me help you, please."

sasuke nodded his head, allowing himself to slightly fall into y/n's arms. she closed the door, dragging him down the dark corridors of her home and into the bathroom inside of her bedroom, placing the toilet seat down to give him somewhere to sit.

she turned the light on, both of them squinting from the brightness. y/n had only managed to get a small glimpse at his injures from only the porch light, but with it being so bright in her bathroom, she'd seen every cut, bruise, tatter and bloodstain on him.

she sighed softly, gently placing her hands on his shoulders to take his cape off.

"what were you even doing to get hurt this badly? and how could you let this happen? do you know who you are?"

"i was just coming back to the village and all of a sudden i got ambushed. i was tired, so—."

"don't let being tired be an excuse, uchiha. are you stupid?"