f. toji

{dom!toji — sub!reader — public sex — choking — recording — finger sucking — unprotected — use of the word 'mamas' — mirror sex (bent over a sink) — dry humping — dacryphilia — cunnilingus }

a soft sigh escaped y/n's lips as she sunk into the seat of the low-end coffee shop on a rather quiet street of sendai city, the sky cloudy and a dull color of grey. she held the hot coffee cup in her hands, the heat not bothering her in the slightest. she brought it to her lips, sipping it with a saddened expression on her face.

the man sitting across from her had noticed how upset she was, yet had no idea why. she was usually such a vibrant person, outgoing and confident, and seeing her so down like that made even him feel upset.

the sound of the soft jazz and gentle clinks of dishes in the kitchen had quietly resonated throughout the cafe, giving it a calming aesthetic along with the aromatic scent of coffee and other pastries. however, hearing not even a word from her, not seeing one smile yet—, it was odd. she'd usually brighten up any room she walked into with a mere 'hi' or just her pretty lips curling into a smile.

toji placed his elbow on the table, leaning in so his cheek could rest in his palm.

"what's your problem?" he questioned, voice muffled from the sandwich he chewed on.

"nothing." y/n replied, placing the cup back down as she straightened her posture. she forced a smile, one quite obviously fake from the way her eyes were turned and her lips were curled. "see?"

"don't give me that. there's obviously somethin' wrong with ya. y'know, you can tell me anything. you've been tellin' me everything since forever now. haven't told a soul."

toji's words were true. he was always the one she came to when she wanted to tell him something, and vice versa. she was the first one he found himself running to when he found out he was having his son—, megumi, after all. he'd always rant and stress to her, and she'd listen and do so much more for him. listening to her problems was the least he could do.

she huffed. "well, y'know my boyfriend, right?"

"right...?" he lifted his head.

"um, well, he cheated on me." she let out a breathy giggle, attempting to hide her pain. "t-the girl he cheated on me with sent me a video of them... y'know. shes a girl he's always known and i kinda figured she had a thing for him, but i didn't expect him to do something like that with her. i knew she didn't like me since we met, but i didn't know she hated me."

toji clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth. "you serious?"

"yeah..."

he watched as she held her head down, lips beginning to quiver. she was trying to hold back her tears, but it hurt. her heart hurt. it wasn't fair—, after all she'd done for him and this was her repayment? she couldn't help but allow the tears to fall, quietly sniffling. she felt like a loser, crying in front of toji like that.

"look at me." he spoke.

y/n slowly lifted her head, eyes puffy and tears dripping from her cheeks. he extended his arms, using the pads of his thumbs to wipe under her eyes.

"don't cry over that asshole. he wasn't shit, anyway. i hated him. that girl probably wasn't even enjoying his dick."

she smiled softly, wrapping her soft hand around his wrist.

"thank you, toji. i-i know i don't say it much, but i appreciate you a lot."

"don't worry 'bout it. just tryna make you feel better. t's the least i can do."