z. hange

{servicetop!hange , sub!reader , jealousy , fem!receiving , hange!giving , overstimulation , afab hange , they/them hange}

y/n didn't understand it. she didn't understand why her girlfriend, hange zoe, had been paying so much attention to a girl like pieck. sure, she was a titan shifter. how amazing is that? eren is a titan shifter, along with armin, porco, reiner, annie, and ymir. what was so special about pieck?

maybe y/n was just overthinking. after hange had asked everyone to do experiments on them, pieck had been the only one to agree.

though, at the same time, that didn't mean they had to be all touchy with each other.

y/n hated it. she despised it. she couldn't stand seeing hange touch pieck, even if it was just a mere poke. she also couldn't stand when hange would push her to the side, being so immersed in their 'studies' that they made absolutely no time for their own girlfriend!

to add insult to injury, y/n was well aware of pieck's developing crush on hange. it was just a little 'one-sided' crush, so porco told her. though, with hange giving pieck so much attention, it'd only fed into that crush.

she needed time to process everything. not only that, but she also needed to think about how she would explain her feelings to hange—... if they even had time to listen.

y/n sat in her bedroom, breathing heavily to attempt to calm herself. she had her bottom lip between her teeth, biting down harshly as she grasped at her bedsheets.

"i'm better... i'm better than her, right? hange prefers me over pieck... i'm sure she does. of course she does. i'm her fucking girlfriend."

she'd began to bite on her lip so hard that it bled, blood seeping down her chin.

"why didn't hange stop by like she usually does? she's probably with that bitch still!"

she then stood up, punching the nearest thing, which happened to be a vase filled with practically dead flowers on her nightstand. she'd punched it so hard that her fist had been on the ground along with the broken glass, the shards creating cuts in her fingers. she was quite literally fuming.

she breathed, calming herself down upon the sound of the glass making an impact with the ground.

after realizing the effect hange had on her, she chose to not think about it any longer, clean up, and prepare to sleep.

the next day, she'd woken up and felt rejuvenated. she chose to go out and shop, maybe even buy some ingredients so she could invite friends of her own over and have dinner with them.

she'd gotten herself all dressed up, so cute in her little puffy dress, the same dress hange just adored and urged y/n to wear whenever they went out.