h. kazutora

{dom!kazutora , sub!reader , date night, car sex} wc: 1436

obnoxious laughter came from a duo that walked out of a restaurant

obnoxious laughter came from a duo that walked out of a restaurant. it was a nice night. the atmosphere was pleasant and calming, the warm temperature only making it better. the stars danced in the sky and the moon shone brightly, bestowing its light upon the two people.

kazutora hanemiya and y/n l/n went on a date. the man approached her and with all of his courage gathered, he asked her out. she happily agreed, and the two went out later that night.

he'd taken her out to go watch a movie and go to the aquarium. they then went to dinner, when a problem occurred. disputing broke out at the restaurant. even though kazutora felt bad about their date being ruined, y/n could only laugh.

it was the best night she'd had in a while. she was nothing less than grateful for it. eventually, when they left the restaurant, they burst into laughter.

as they reached kazutora's car, y/n leaned against the door, wiping a tear from her eye.

she sighed. "thank you, kazutora. tonight was fun."

he smiled. "i'm glad you enjoyed yourself—, that was my entire goal."

"well, did you enjoy yourself, too?" she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in close to her.

"y-yeah, i definitely did." his cheeks turned red.

"well, i'm glad you did..."

the girl continued speaking, but kazutora could only hear incoherent mumbles from her. he was too indulged in her beauty. the sweet scent of her perfume he smelled filled his nostrils.

her eyes shimmered from the streetlight that beamed above them. her plump lips looked so soft and glossy. kazutora swallowed nervously.

she finished speaking. "so...?"

he blinked confusedly. "h-huh—?"

"you didn't get any of that, hm?" she twirled his hair with her index finger, awkwardly grinning.

"i... i was caught up in my thoughts."

"don't worry, kazu. it's nothing that important." she responded, eyes trailing away from him. she let her arms off of his neck and fall to her side.

"y/n," he quickly put his cold hands on her cheeks. "i'm so sorry."

"it's fine, seriously!" she reassured, though, her eyes were full of disappointment.

the girl revealed her constant love for kazutora— but he didn't hear a word she said. she couldn't help but feel her chest tighten. y/n bit her lip.

"c-could you just take me home?"

"please, don't do that... i'm really sorry." he stroked her cheek, placing a kiss on her forehead. "i don't want things to be ruined because of something like this."