The collegr dorm

It was a rather quiet rainy day. Cherry is a new student of the peachtree college, a college out of reach of town. Being new she was rather lost even asked another student for help on where her dorm would be at.

"Hello, mind helping me find this dorm. I have class within two hours." She asked as the student by the name of James pointed her down the hall and to go left twice and right once.

After a few passing minutes she's found herself at the footsteps of her new found dorm. Just a few small breaths to clear her mind, nervous to meet her new roommate. 'What's he like? Is he nice? Quiet even?' She thought to herself just before lightly knocking on the door before entering thinking it was a dummy mistake.

Soon after walking in she looked around and it was rather obvious which side was her roommates bed with the messy blanket that has wrinkles in it and small little action figures. Soon her new roommate comes in not even two minutes later and greets her.

"Hello, you must be my new roommate, Tim by the way. I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here within a month." Tim replied with a relaxed and exhausted tone from his class as it was quite obvious.

She smile and nodded as it was obvious she's a bit shy and nervous. "Name is Cherry, I'm sure you've never met anyone with such a ridiculous name such as that." Her tone as usual shyness.

"Nonsense, it's a rather cute name. I like it matter of fact. When's your class?? Got math??" He asked and even saw her list as cherry has math within an hour and a half, he nods and even told her he has both math and English with her.

Though curious of each other cherry showed a more nervousness towards him and not wanting to get close while Tim was more cool and collected, so it seemed.