The chilling moment

Once Brian had finished his little game he had wandered around looking at some of the games. One or two stood out in interest to him but soon heard laughter that could only mean they came from Cherry and Tim. Knowing Tim's voice well enough to indicate he was just up ahead.

"Hey guys, how's everyone's day going?? Hope it's going swell." Brian had replied with a soft smile on his face but soon got a message from Toby that both him and Tim were needed for a moment.

"Hey Brian, look what we won." Tim seemed happy, for once in his life he showed he actually cared for once outside his comfort box which Brian smiled at.

Tim had showed Brian a few plush toys that were rather big than medium size to fit through the machine, one being an owl and another being an octopus. Soon Brian pulled him over showing him the message of what was going on with Toby and the master.

A few minutes go by but soon Tim handed Cherry the plush toys telling her that he'd be back as she went back to their dorm to settle in with two boxes of pizza one being all plain cheese while the other is pepperoni. A good chunk of the day passes as she had sent in her essay to her professor knowing they had a few days to turn it in she gets a message from Tim to lock the door and close the blinds. Curious as to why but did as he said anyways, Cherry seemed a bit nervous though she kept quiet while looking over her other classes to see what else was there.

*A few hour time skip*

Tim comes knocking on the door, demanding even as it startled her. He'd tell her to even open the door as heavy breathing was heard but was it really him?? She thought to herself as she hesitated and called his phone waiting for his phone to pick up on the other side of the door. No ringing came from the other side as chilling laughter came through knowing it wasn't his own to which Cherry kept quiet unsure of what to do other than to wait it out.