Alone or not

As Cherry pondered what to do she laid sunk into Tim's bean bag to which it kinda had some cigarette smoke left behind on it but it was rather faint. Although Brian's threat lingered in the back of her head while she blankly glared up to the wall.

"Hm, not like I was going to do anything to him in the first place..." Cherry thought to herself before she glanced under her bed seeing she has room to put her suitcase rather then it be an eyesore. No sooner did she get up to put her clothes away on her side of the room and put her suitcase under her bed, a knock was heard at the door which startled her out of silence.

To her surprise it was Tim but it's only been about thirty minutes since they've been gone which seemed a bit suspicious but kept her mouth shut.

"Hey, how was your time with your friend Brian?? Bet it was good." Cherry replied as she left the door open for him to enter as she tucked her suitcase under her bed to which there was no reply coming from Tim but only a blank stare. It scared her a bit to see someone just have a blank stare in such a way as his.

As they both stood there looking each other in the eyes, Cherry felt a tad unsafe with his glare. Soon he come into the room towards her, even towering over her by a few foot she blushed a tad but cherry looked down to avoid anymore eye contact out of uncertainty of what he'd might do to her. After he stood there looking at her for a good five minutes he soon walked off as if nothing happened. Soon looking over at the alarm it was almost eleven at night to which cherry laid down as her thoughts raced and occupied her mind as she faded into sleep.

((Sorry for not posting much hope everyone is enjoying this so far :c ))