Fitz

Fitz was trying.

He had gone over to Sophie's house, but she had shut everyone out. 

To be honest, Fitz was sort of glad she did. 

He was quite emotionally unstable.

He stared at the vase in front of him. He carefully took out the flowers and threw it against the wall as hard as he could, trying to get the excess energy out. 

Scooping up all the glass with a duster, he picked up the larger pieces, being careful not to cut himself, and arranged them to look like a shattered heart-like shape. Laying 2 red roses on top, he stared at it from all sorts of different angles.

In a way, the glass was just like him.

Dark but bright.

Fitz knew he was a problem.

Not quite literally, but he understood that his reactions to situations were negative and brought everyone's mood down. But how could he fix it? 

He wasn't used to having to face a problem. Why wasn't he used to facing problems? Did being the sheltered prince ever do him good? 

Was it worth it being a Vacker?

With all these questions swirling in his head, he hadn't realized ha started talking

"Why did you have to leave?"

He wasn't really asking him. He needed to get the accusation out, break his pattern somehow.

"We all needed you. Goddamnit Keefe. We need you"

Picking at the petals, he ripped one off

"You know I care about you, right?" starting to aggressively yank out petals

"I don't know how to talk to people, okay? I don't know how to tell you I care. cause I do, okay? I care so much and I don't know how to tell you."

The stem was bare. Picking at the bottom, he started peeling strings off.

"How do i tell you?"

Looking at the open window, he opened the doors and walked onto the balcony. Catching a floating leaf, he ripped it to pieces.

"Listen here, you idiot. I need you. I shouldn't have intervened with you and Sophie's relationship. And you know how hard it is for me to say this, but I'm sorry."

Nothing happened. Fitz deflated. Realistically, he knew Keefe couldn't hear him.

"I'M SORRY, OKAY! I WAS A TERRIBLE FRIEND. I COULD HAVE FIXED IT! I GOT IT."

Fitz heard Biana asking if he was okay, but he ignored her.

"I LEARNED, OKAY! NOW COME BACK"

Without knowing it, he had started crying, but he broke into sobs now

"I won't do it again" he whispered.

Biana started tugging his arm, but he wrenched it out of her grasp

"I NEED YOU YOU SELFLESS MORONIC PIECE OF CRAP. COME BACK HERE!"

Biana pulled him to the door while he thrashed, trying to get out of her grip.

"LET ME GO!"

Covering his mouth, she continued dragging him back to the room.

"Fitz, get it together"

Fitz froze. What was he doing?

He was better than this.

He started crying again. Biana just hugged his head to her chest

"Why did he leave?" Fitz whispered hoarsely

"I don't know Fitz. I don't know"

sorry it took me so long to get this out. 

wait its been almost a month hasn't it

Well, I'm SUPER sorry it took me so long to get this out.

I think I'm coming back to this book, so yay.

Or I'm just procrastinating updating the dizznees book...

Yeah, i need to get that done

Cya qwerts!

-qwerty