Keefe

They are platonic. Like found family type stuff. Figure it out.

Keefe stared at the moon.

It was his only consolation here.

Here. Where is here?

He sat on the balcony.

He hated what he had to do to get here. He was another burden to his family.

The family of the man who's death is on his hands.(the dude who lived in the house behind the green door)

Lucy came out.

"Talking to the moon again?"

He just nodded. He sighed a deep long sound. Lucy's heart was broken at the sound of such a carefree-looking boy being so...

Broken

That's what he was.

Broken

He couldn't even fix himself. No one could

And all that he could to put Sophie out of danger was to put someone else in it.

He was lucky to have Lucy even talk to him after what he did. He was the cause of his death.

"Whatever it is you're thinking, it's not your fault."

Lucy had been able to read him like a book, no matter what he did. 

She just knew him. Keefe didn't know why, nor did he want to. Something about knowing made him feel like whatever the protective flare in his chest was would go away/

Lucy gave him a sad smile

"I'll leave you be to talk to Sophie"

He looked at her with wide eyes

"I know, but it was the first day!" she said, trying to defend herself "How was I supposed to know you were talking to the girl of your dreams? Or that I wasn't supposed to listen in? I thought you were pretending to be mute and having a tragic sob story background!"

He grinned at her, his red eyes ruining the effect

She turned and closed the door.

I know you're somewhere out there. You need to know I'm grateful for everything you've done for me, but I was beyond that. You were the glue that kept me together, but sometimes it has to be saved for more important projects. You have Dex, Biana, they'll be right next to you.

And don't forget Fitz

If you hear this, tell him it isn't his fault. It's mine. I drove myself insane

And tell him- Keefe hesitated

Tell him this is his chance to bring the square to a line. Tell him to forget about me. And tell him-

He paused. Was he really going to say it?

Tell him to focus. That this is his blessing. That-

That he's always going to be my best friend, and that he'll always come first. Tell him to blame me, okay? It's easier for him that way. Tell him it's all my fault. It'll really help. Trust me.

He looked at the moon.

The only true connection he had to his old life.

Both of them.

The one without Sophie, he was told it was wrong. To him it was normal. But seeing other families put a knife in his heart.

And the one with her was heart-crushing pain. Simple as that. He just couldn't stop his heart.

But if he had to choose, he would choose Sophie a hundred times.

He truly is selfish.

And if anyone else is hearing this. Trust me, if you don't know me, it's better this way. And if you do?

I'm sorry

He sighed and turned back to the door.

I'm so sorry

He put his forehead against the glass

What is wrong with me?

I'm talking to the moon.

here it is, the og that started it all.